Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 05:07 PM
So sorry to hear you are going tru this
Dont rush into anything tho. Your head will be (understandably) all over the place just now and its not the time to make any big desicions
- I know of course you are trying to be responsibile for your animals, but dogs are so adaptable and will be happy with runs in the field with you - and it will prob be good for you too
Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
When my ex flounced out leaving me with no money and 3 kids (a ploy to `bring me to my senses) I changed all the locks and put his stuff in the garage. Then I went out and sold everything I could get some cash for.
I`m not suggesting you do this - just pointing out that when your back`s against the wall, you find the strength to fight. X
Absolutely!
Obviously I don't know what's going on, but I do know that you need to dig deep, refuse to be manipulated or forced into decisions that aren't right for you. I fought through the courts for 4 years after my marraige collapsed. It's not been easy and at times I just felt like giving up.............I'm so glad i didn't.
I wish you all the luck in the world x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey hon,
I think I've missed something, but regarding getting what you're entitled to, when my Rachy divorced her stupid ex husband he refused to leave the house, Rachy and her two kids came to stay with me (and never left lol!) in a 2 bed apartment because he refused to leave, but Rachy got her full entitlement as he was the one being a pr!ck, he was given two choices, sell the house and Rachy would then have her share of the equity or he had to buy her out which is the option he chose. Don't panic with the hounds just yet. Keep your chin up lovely xxxx
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2012, 06:07 PM
i hope you manage to get things sorted so you can keep all your dogs. i'm sure that they'll be much happier with a run in the fields with you, than a long walk with strangers. i know opie loves it when i take him in fields. he never stops still, especially if we're walking with my friend and her dobe. whatever decision you make, no one will judge you. if you do go ahead wth rehoming them, people will know that it's not a decision you made lightly. fingers and paws crossed that everything goes ok for you.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Everything crossed here for you still darlin.

Hope it went well at the solicitors for you today and at least you've been given a bit of a direction or at least know where you stand with regard to your home.

Knowledge is the best weapon. Find out as much as you can about what you are entitled to before you make any decisions.

Chin up sweetheart xx
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Sorry to read this.

Hope the meeting went well and you don't have to rehome any of your dogs.

I think they'd be happier with shorter walks, than foster. But their your dogs and whatever happens, you'll do what's right by them, I've no doubt of that.

Thinking of you and here if you want a chat, or a vent.
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Read your posts ,Steph and felt so sad for you -I think its such a terrible position to be in and I cant imagine how you feel

Hope the meeting went well today and wish you all the luck in the world

You have lots of support on here and we will all be here for you

Sending you a big hug
Maureen
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Everything crossed for you Steph & hope you got some good advice at the solicitors today xx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 08:01 PM
So very sorry, hope you can get some advice and info to help you. I am not able to be any help, but am sending huge hugs as it sounds like you could do with some.
xxxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 08:59 PM
I am here if you ever need a chat, hopefully you got good advice today and know what you are entitled to, hang in there chick xxxx
Page 8 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 >