View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-01-2008, 05:32 PM
I have tried various dog beds but my two seem to prefer the floor the sofa is of course first choice if they think they can get away with it

I do have one of those big plastic ones for outdoors in their kennel/run with a duvet in it. For ease of washing and cleaning.

The big cushion type lasted about a week before the zip was off and the place looked like an explosion in a mattress factory, the only other thing I use is vet bed-they don't often sleep on it as such but do like to lie on it when they come in from being out for a walk and aren't quite dry. I keep a bit in the boot for them to lie on in the car as well.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Kali and Snorri got new beds about 2 months ago - they came from the vet's and have a side label saying "Danish Design", but I couldn't find a pic on the DD website

They are oblong, navy, and striped inside. They seem to fit a Border Collie just fine, although I dunno what the TZBCs' ancestors would have made of them - "Beds and Bonios, with no work? They can't be ours!"

Snorri
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2008, 07:17 PM
As our two eat any sort of soft bed we have basic plastic beds, one large, one small.
They came with fleecy pads to lie on, but the big one got eaten (they love the challenge of removing tags and it just continues from there) so now it has a waffle blanket from the charity shop (which they have chewed.

Here is Inca hiding from the dyson in the big one, which is usually Tonto's bed...

and here she is in her favourite one... the little one course..doh!
Hammer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
As our two eat any sort of soft bed we have basic plastic beds, one large, one small.
They came with fleecy pads to lie on
Same here, Benson eats the soft beds, so it's a plastic one with a heavy duty fleece in it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2