Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 10:38 AM

Sunny Monsday 25th October 2021

Well good morning peeps, I will say it quick as soon it will be afternoon. A poet that doesn't know it. bg!! Tesco arrived and all good. Have a good afternoon peeps, hope you all are ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Pleased you got everything you needed Brenda!
My week is off to a fantastic start, a fall getting out the bath and my dad announcing he thinks he has covid after spending the weekend coughing and spluttering all over....I live with such selfish people!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Good afternoon Brenda, Kelly and all who follow

Pleased everything was in order with your delivery Brenda

Oh dear Kelly do hope it isn't covid and that you will be alright. It is the same in this house if I don't feel well I still have to cook a meal and look after the dog/s. Why is it men can take to their beds and expect to be waited on (I don't mean all men as some can be very thoughtful)

Hope all is quiet in your neck of the woods Chris.

Sunny now after a dull start and a couple of heavy downpours. Planning on going to the house this afternoon and if no-one there can at least get the ensuite a second coat and start on the woodwork. Yesterday we had a change of plan and both of us painted one side of the garden fence just the other side of the garden to do now but the weather is now against us

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Sue, pleased you got the fence done.
So, mum has an upper respiratory tract infection...diagnosed over the phone, she has been prescribed antibiotics, dad decided this morning that he thinks he has covid then 20 minutes later changed his mind! By this time I had cancelled my vet appointment for Dakota and my blood test. I have had to call the chemist and ask that they send the prescription out, find out how to book a PCR test, where to go .. what you need and basically sort everything out for him. I am currently back in my room with both dogs feeling very annoyed because I should have been seeing Steve today and it's also my birthday at the weekend so any thought of me actually seeing my partner in crime and having a nice time is ruined ( Steve goes back to work early hours Wednesday morning). At this moment in time, I am struggling to believe that I can be related to people who are so bloody stupid and selfish. I also have an appointment with a colorectal surgeon on Monday that I have been waiting since march for..... depending on my dad's results I will have to cancel that and wait another 7 months...all because the people I live with are too selfish to think of anyone but themselves
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well good morning peeps, I will say it quick as soon it will be afternoon. A poet that doesn't know it. bg!! Tesco arrived and all good. Have a good afternoon peeps, hope you all are ok.
Good to hear due to the confusion but all done and delivered. Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Pleased you got everything you needed Brenda!
My week is off to a fantastic start, a fall getting out the bath and my dad announcing he thinks he has covid after spending the weekend coughing and spluttering all over....I live with such selfish people!
Oh no............
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon Brenda, Kelly and all who follow

Pleased everything was in order with your delivery Brenda

Oh dear Kelly do hope it isn't covid and that you will be alright. It is the same in this house if I don't feel well I still have to cook a meal and look after the dog/s. Why is it men can take to their beds and expect to be waited on (I don't mean all men as some can be very thoughtful)

Hope all is quiet in your neck of the woods Chris.

Sunny now after a dull start and a couple of heavy downpours. Planning on going to the house this afternoon and if no-one there can at least get the ensuite a second coat and start on the woodwork. Yesterday we had a change of plan and both of us painted one side of the garden fence just the other side of the garden to do now but the weather is now against us

Hope all are well. Take care.
Sound like a woman with a plan there as always Sue. You just need a little dry spell for the other side of the fence. Fingers crossed sunglasses on
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Sue, pleased you got the fence done.
So, mum has an upper respiratory tract infection...diagnosed over the phone, she has been prescribed antibiotics, dad decided this morning that he thinks he has covid then 20 minutes later changed his mind! By this time I had cancelled my vet appointment for Dakota and my blood test. I have had to call the chemist and ask that they send the prescription out, find out how to book a PCR test, where to go .. what you need and basically sort everything out for him. I am currently back in my room with both dogs feeling very annoyed because I should have been seeing Steve today and it's also my birthday at the weekend so any thought of me actually seeing my partner in crime and having a nice time is ruined ( Steve goes back to work early hours Wednesday morning). At this moment in time, I am struggling to believe that I can be related to people who are so bloody stupid and selfish. I also have an appointment with a colorectal surgeon on Monday that I have been waiting since march for..... depending on my dad's results I will have to cancel that and wait another 7 months...all because the people I live with are too selfish to think of anyone but themselves
Your days are never boring Griff.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Washing on the line here, and looks like the sun is going to break through Yeah.

Chris How are you all doing, there?

Moyra What happening in your world?

Lynn Sure you will be popping on shortly. How is Spain going through the opening of lockdown are they back at work properly now?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2021, 12:11 PM
Kazz, I am absolutely furious with the both of them, the only person who actually cares about me is my dog! I am sick to death of having to run round and sort them out because they are either too lazy or stupid to learn things and the fact they are happily sat there infecting me with whatever illnesses they have.. .well, I am done!!
Just had my GP call me confirming I have to have another covid jab in 6 months....yay me!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >