View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 07:32 AM
If the incident took place on a council housing estate I don't see what the problem is with mentioning that.

My youngest son lives on a quite large council housing estate in Berkshire. Quite a nice green leafy one - still saw more dogs there (loose or with just one owner out and about - even round the shops) than when I was staying in Winchester, Kingsworthy or Bath where it was all private housing.

*would add that my son doesn't own a dog! And his wife doesn't stand outside the school with the baby in the stroller effing and blinding at her other kids - but there were plenty there who were.

If this incident had happened in some upmarket area I am sure that would have been mentioned too - along with surprise that it did happen there.

It's ingenuous to think that (some) council housing estates do not have problems. Or that the local authorities do not house 'problem tenants' in them. They have to put them somewhere and they don't house them in Downing Street. Hell they've even made documentaries about the problems on (some) UK council housing estates.

OP was not talking about them ALL - just the one where the incident happened and I doubt if anyone reading it knows where it is - or lives there themselves so feel 'branded'.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6