Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
oooh yess forgot all about the 'nightly duties'
Poooor Sally
lol! Yeah on second thoughts she can have my new bed!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Aw, what a kind and generous person you really are Pat
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
are welded in my mind to the most obnoxious woman that I have ever met.
Oh Sally I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. I hope you can forget about this moron but I do know just how hurtful these types of people can be and it takes me a long time to forget this type of unfortunate encounter.

It really demonstrates what a sad society we live in. I try very hard now to keep away from cities, large towns, and anywhere these vermin breed

Hope the Jimster is OK at least we can be sure he didn't understand all the abuse that was hurled at you.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Tang and TW..........my memory is not good, and I have no idea what you mean about "nightly duties" The sort that I perform involve nothing more exciting than locking up and giving the Jimster his fish cubes after he has been out for a wee.

Harvey, thank you for your comments. I am not going to forget this poor excuse for a human being, and will be actively pursuing the complaint line.

I have just been speaking to someone who knows of this woman well, and has her address. She has apparently been reported many times, but it makes absolutely no difference.....I have no idea whether she pays the fines or not, but the end result is that she has not mended her ways.

This woman allows her dogs to breed whenever they come into season apparently.........what a complete nightmare
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Well leaving that awful woman aside for a mo - tell me more about these 'fish cubes' please.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2013, 08:57 PM
LOL Pat
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Fish cubes, Oh curious one, are little square treats which are made entirely of fish skins......absolutely nowt else in there Ideal for the likes of Jimmi who is only allowed fish and vegetables. (we will draw a veil over the odds and ends he snaffles up on his walks ).

He has fish sticks too.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Fish cubes, Oh curious one, are little square treats which are made entirely of fish skins......absolutely nowt else in there Ideal for the likes of Jimmi who is only allowed fish and vegetables. (we will draw a veil over the odds and ends he snaffles up on his walks ).

He has fish sticks too.
Hmm Bella loves fish (well mainly salmon and oily fish) and I was imagining for some reason these cubes were cooked fish frozen in ice cube trays! Mind you that could get a bit smelly if she decided to chase them all over the place!

Glad you didn't go into lurid detail about the 'odds and ends' as I haven't eaten yet!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Very unfortunate turn of events indeed, I for one have a real problem with people walking more than they can control-we tend to get mobbled by six mini poodles on our sunday walks.
Though I do wonder if there really was only need for mentioning it being a council housing area? Did that really impact upon the incident, would it of been mentioned if it was a peaceful more upmarket suburbs of semi detacheds? Don't really see how it relates too, or impacts upon, the stated incident. I have quite a few friends who rent from local housing associations and can safely vouch that most people would feel somewhat offended by the way this original post comes across.
I'm not at all justifying the dogs or owners actions by the way, I infact think you were a lot more mild mannered than I, just really don't see the relevance of the social level of housing to the incident. Sorry!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Luke, I really have no wish to cause any offence to council house tenants - in fact I did make a point about this in my first post.

I do myself know many people who have council houses and they are lovely.

I mentioned the area because for one thing, this woman had many dogs as stated; something that is not allowed I gather, and for another she was the type of person that rightly or wrongly I associate with the "tatty" end of housing, the places with rubbish filling the front garden and screaming and shouting coming from within.

People from quiet, more upmarket as you put it, housing areas, do not tend to scream abuse at people for very little reason, with the F word featuring rather more regularly than normal words! They also don't shout P**s off over and over again when they have a small child in tow, and lots of other tinies are in close proximity.

I am sorry if what I wrote upset you, and I apologise, it was perhaps not the right thing to say but at the time it seemed appropriate.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >