Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TappyTaps
New Member!
Male 

12-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by muddymoodymoo View Post
TappyTaps have you got an Android version?
Unfortunately we have only iOS version at the moment. The Android version is planned for next year.
TappyTaps
New Member!
Male 

12-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Hottie View Post
Could you not achieve the same using Facetime which is free?

I chat with family all over the world for free and it's great to see them too.
That's awesome questions.

We found out that Facetime is not great for this

The Facetime call has to be picked up by the other side. Yes, you can start the call when you're leaving, but once the call is disconnected, there is no way how to start it again (unless your doggy is able to pick up the call )

It transmits data all the time so your data plan will really suffer (unless its unlimited), Dog Monitor sends data only when there's something to transmit

Dog Monitor has voice booster which ensures that you'll actually hear something and there's microphone sensitivity settings available
Hottie
New Member!
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by TappyTaps View Post
The Facetime call has to be picked up by the other side. Yes, you can start the call when you're leaving, but once the call is disconnected, there is no way how to start it again (unless your doggy is able to pick up the call )
A very good point
FluffHippo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-10-2013, 02:54 PM
I've just this second downloaded it. So far it looks good. Can you talk during video feed or is it only one or the other?
TappyTaps
New Member!
Male 

23-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Unfortunately not in current version, but this is something we want to improve in next update
Azz
Administrator
Male 

23-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi TappyTaps

This looks like a good app - is it secure? Some baby monitors got hacked recently. If your app is secure and does not request user location I think it will be a big hit

Would you be interested in giving away 36 redeem codes for us to use in a competition next year? (We will give away three per month) You will get some good (free) exposure out of it
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Ooooh going to have a go at this . . . The bin raider will be outed
TappyTaps
New Member!
Male 

31-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Hi TappyTaps

This looks like a good app - is it secure? Some baby monitors got hacked recently. If your app is secure and does not request user location I think it will be a big hit

Would you be interested in giving away 36 redeem codes for us to use in a competition next year? (We will give away three per month) You will get some good (free) exposure out of it
Hi Sorry about the late reply, I haven't received the email alert about your post

Yes, it's secure. The entire connection is encrypted by SSL, so nobody but you can access the communication. The app is not requesting your location and we're not storing any personal data.

We will be more than happy to give you some promo codes, please send me and email on ondrej@tappytaps.com and we will sort out the details
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4