Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 01:34 PM

I tried my hand at grooming

I started back to work today , And my boss owns a lovely collie called Tara , She had been let down by her groomer and asked if I fancied given Tara a trim as the weatjher has been so hot of late , Im a qualified hairdresser but I have never cut a dogs hair , Well her is how Tara looks now Before her hair cut she had a lovely coat of curls , Sadly the photos do not do this beautiful girl justice , She really appreciated her new hair style she went off into the garden and rolled on the freshly cut grass xxxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Just to add my boss Kathy said Tara appreciated her new look so much she decided while the gardeners were in to sneak out threw the open garage door and take a wee stroll threw the woods and roll in some poop , Of some sort so when my boss found her she took her to the beach for a swim then home for a bath , Nice to see my work is appreciated bless her xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 07:35 PM
WEll done for having ago, Once I done a westie it was a poor boy full of tatts, He was doing grand till i got to his head, well he looked like a lion dog when i had had enough of him but felt better, aint clipped a dog though for year's and admire peeps who do.xxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
WEll done for having ago, Once I done a westie it was a poor boy full of tatts, He was doing grand till i got to his head, well he looked like a lion dog when i had had enough of him but felt better, aint clipped a dog though for year's and admire peeps who do.xxxxxxxx
I really admire people who dog groom on a professional basis , As it was a nightmare Tara would not stop squirming , I nearly clipped her ear off at one point poor love , It was not tilll afterwards that Kathy old me she hated bein clipped with a passion, She will prob run a mile when I see her again xxdk
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Looks like you did a great job there, just a pity it wasn't more appreciated!! Dogs!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks hun, Dogs they never appreciate our efforts do they lol xxdk
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:56 PM
well done you
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Well done hun,isn't an easy task is it.I trim my wee scone Paddy,in saying that I clipper him right back as it keeps him nice and cool and tidy,xxxxxxxxxx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 10:37 PM
You did a great job hun, she looks lovely
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys , Its not an easy task but I think Tara will be grateful today as it is quite warm today xxdk