View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Well done Amanda, bet you both thoroughly enjoyed that I'm sure, in time, he will get so focused on you and the equipment he won't bother about the other dogs and just enjoy himself. Hopefully, that particular collie might not even be there next time, you never know! Can't wait to see pics in the future! I can never get pics coz I'm always on my own with my trainer, but one day I will take a friend and get some.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks all for your replies.

Maisie's Mum, that's REALLY interesting that a whole class of reactive dogs can work so well Its a new situation for us so I think I probably just need to give it a bit of time and work out what methods work well for us, get Cain a bit more familiar with the surroundings and hope it all works out. I'm glad it's working out well for Polo.

Must get my copy of Control Unleashed as it seems very relevant now
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Oh wow! That's brilliant! So glad it went well Kia loves her agility class and I'm sure soon Cain will too! He'll be zoooooming around the courses!

xoxox
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2