Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
You have spoken to her whenever one of us speaks to you and offers advice, guidance or replies to a thread then you can hear Shadowboxer speak because a little bit of her is in all of us. She is and always will be with us, and we are all better people because of our friendship.
What a perfect way to put it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Thank you all but I think its right to say when she wasn't warring with her roses, then she was here, offering us all the benefit of her common sense and I for one miss her.
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I know there are many times I have read somebody's question and immediately thought "Shadowboxer would have known the answer" truly a great and lovely person and so sadly missed by all of us who were privileged to know her. Kath
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Gosh I agree Kazz and Kath.
I often read threads and miss her input.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 09:41 PM
To my way of thinking its not that she's not with us any longer its that she is just offline
And I can see her smiling at our thread, as she comes on line (in my head this is) and almost saying "come on you lot get a grip you can answer questions as well as I can I've trained you all well"

Karen
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
To my way of thinking its not that she's not with us any longer its that she is just offline
And I can see her smiling at our thread, as she comes on line (in my head this is) and almost saying "come on you lot get a grip you can answer questions as well as I can I've trained you all well"

Karen
Lol Karen, I do that too, or I think 'what would SB of said' ?

I have a pic of her Hannah and Jackson at home and the Tasmanian Devil Devil sticker she sent me one Christmas....I do miss her although Im convinced she watches over Murphy...she always said he had a lovely smile

All of us who knew SB remember her with the upmost of respect, she really was a very special person, 1 in a million
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2007, 12:30 PM
As someone once said, there'll never be another........
I really do miss her though, her advice and humour always gelled so well together
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 12:42 PM
What wonderful heart felt tributes you have all made to such an amazing person. i too only wish id found dogsey when shadow boxer was alive ,yoiu must all feel very privelidged to have known such a nice person .
And must all be greatly sadened by her departure
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2007, 10:08 PM
I too wish id have had the pleasure of speaking to what sounds like a lovely and genuine lady. However, i can see that a part of her still lives on through all of you who knew her
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3