Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:14 PM

i need a friend

i think me and hubby have reached the point of no return , we been together 13 years im only 30 so for me it a long time , we split up 2 years i go [ i left him for someone else ] but a year later we got together again that was 2 years ago , weve had our ups and downs but his family never forgave me mine did him . he has had a terrible year and took it out on me so i blew my gaskit the weekend [ when he had to run mummy around again ] he is a mummys boy which really annoy me !!! but she bad mouth me to my kids in a sarky way like hows u mum when she hates me etc he not live here all the time he works away so comes home weekends so im screwing he has to run them [dad to ] around when he should be at home with us.anyway i said some nasty things about her as he did mine tonight and i think thats it now i just wished he would have stood up for me she ruined my wedding i was nwver good enough for her baby so i sad now all my friends are busy or may be sick of hearing of our problems sorry to pour my heart out im just sad
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:19 PM
pm me if you want im having a bad time with my hubby too
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Perhaps the best people to pour your heart out to are friends that don't know everything about it - like us! Always ready to chat or take an ear bashing if you need (((((hugs)))))
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:24 PM
thank u i sitting here now hoping he will call but deep down i no he wont i really hurt him with the things i said but id had enough
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Sorry you're having such a rough time, you know where we are xx
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:34 PM
i used to be such a happy go lucky person but she [ monster in law ] put me down i was 17 when i met him already had a son and was in childrens home none of that was my fault i was a good kid not your strio type of state kid , just i come from one messed up family !!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Come on chick - try and keep your chin up - all of us on DW are here for you, and Harlow isn't that far away from me..... give us a smile, go on....
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:42 PM
im trying but he was such a b******d to my babies the last time we split , he could hurt me so he used them bless them they so loyal to him , just afraid it will happen again
Scottish Mags
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:59 PM
I am sorry Ellas mum . Its this institution of marriage isnt it ? Think of yourself first , remember that you are the important one.
I know things go wrong in marriage ..Ive had the fall outs as well but the silent treatment I cant handle.
You are wishing he rang you said. Well please don't let pridr get in your way. Could you pick up he phone to him and see if he will talk about your problems ?
I dont know if its gone past this stage but at least you can say I have tried
Keep youe chin up honey ..I know its hard but it will pass
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 10:05 PM
the only thing ive ever held on to is my pride with out that i wouldn be me if that makes sense ????? i dont no what to say even if i did call we would just end up screaming at eachother
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >