Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 10:03 AM

I'm absolutely fuming!!!

The man who owns the pub across the road has a little dog that is out all day long as far as I can see. The dog wanders around all day in all weathers and I feel extremely sorry for it but I am fed up of this bloody dog coming and doing its mess in my garden - I have just spotted it doing it now and feel like bagging the mess and dumping it on the landlords steps because I have had enough. The gate is shut but the dog now goes up next doors path and comes through the fence to do his mess in my garden I am at this minute trying to phone the dog warden because enough is enough
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 10:07 AM
The dog isn't at fault, it's the owner - make him suffer. Bag the poo up and leave it on his doorstep. I've done this before to someone and they soon got the message.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by minky
The dog isn't at fault, it's the owner - make him suffer. Bag the poo up and leave it on his doorstep. I've done this before to someone and they soon got the message.

Yes I really feel like doing that because the lazy ****-hole is far too lazy to get off his fat backside and take responsibility for his damn dog The dog has a fixation with my dog and thats why it is leaving its poo and wee in my garden but I am absolutely fed up with it now
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm not surprised you feel like this Foxy, some people don't deserve dogs!

Get the nappy sacks out and start packing - nice little prezzy for the owner when he DOES get off his fat ass and come out
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2006, 10:19 AM
You could always send your dog over to wee in his beer. Mind you, with a lot of English beers, the customers might not notice the difference

Snorri
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Yeah i'm with minky on this one bag it and give it back to him Foxy or throw it in his garden or knock on his door and give it to him in person and say your dog left this
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by leo
Yeah i'm with minky on this one bag it and give it back to him Foxy or throw it in his garden or knock on his door and give it to him in person and say your dog left this
nice poo
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2006, 10:28 AM
I can not take credit for it as i didn't do it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by leo
I can not take credit for it as i didn't do it

even better than putting bagged up poo on his step,smear the poo on the car door handle,bet you won't get anymore mess could you block up the hole in the fence with some wire mesh?wilkos do some quite cheap,about £3 a roll.good luck with it
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by griff

even better than putting bagged up poo on his step,smear the poo on the car door handle,bet you won't get anymore mess could you block up the hole in the fence with some wire mesh?wilkos do some quite cheap,about £3 a roll.good luck with it
oh yeah, put it under the door handle so it's not visible - as he slides his fingers under the handle to open the door - SQUIDGE! Mmmmmmm try getting that out of your finger nails
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >