register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2016, 08:07 PM
LG, Czech Wolfdogs and Timber Wolves are totally different. I wouldn't want to use either Sarloos or Czech Wolfdog in my lines as they were originally bred to guard the borders of East Germany and Russia and I don't think they were bred with the temperament of a family dog, initially.I still stick to that view, plus there is evidence of DM in them now from what I have been told by various people.
My Tawney was Hal's G.Aunt, so I know exactly what he had in his lines, as I do Tawney, wouldn't be willing to say more than that, but I am sure you get the gist. I know what I saw when I went to collect Tawney, and Gnasher saw what I saw
Very icy rain here, not even sleet
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 08:14 PM
I went to the Dr's and Said I have hermes. The Dr said no you mean herpes.

No I said I got hermese because I am a carrier
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 08:16 PM
1 original Native Brazilians
2 From Nubian village Egypt.
3 Sicily

are the 3 videos
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Harvey I have records of everything, all puppies have a 5 generation pedigree and as many piccies as I can provide of their immediate family
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Could see there was some sort of slip in my post box, unlocked it, it is a note from Hermes to say they have tried to deliver a parcel (no idea what, not expecting anything) and they have left it....??????? cannot read the writing, maybe a trainee doctor moonlighting Looks like the first word could be Behind..... Have searched the garden, nothing has anything behind it. Rang Hermes, they cannot find any record of a parcel for me on their system. No idea what has happened. Will have to see if anyone asks me if I got a parcel. Looked round the garden 3 times, in case I was losing the rest of my marbles.
Just had some amazing news, well a confirmation of....Lona is to be a great grandmother, had a vid through of the babies at 5 weeks, another 4 to go. Daddy is Horatio. Other g. grandad is......Hal, Gnashers old boy!!!!

Hip Hip HOORAY!!! The old git lives on, bless him!!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LG, Czech Wolfdogs and Timber Wolves are totally different. I wouldn't want to use either Sarloos or Czech Wolfdog in my lines as they were originally bred to guard the borders of East Germany and Russia and I don't think they were bred with the temperament of a family dog, initially.I still stick to that view, plus there is evidence of DM in them now from what I have been told by various people.
My Tawney was Hal's G.Aunt, so I know exactly what he had in his lines, as I do Tawney, wouldn't be willing to say more than that, but I am sure you get the gist. I know what I saw when I went to collect Tawney, and Gnasher saw what I saw
Very icy rain here, not even sleet
Totally agree!! I know what I saw when I went to collect Hal ... indeed, I not only saw 'em, I walked with 'em!!

As much as I love Czech's and Saarloos, they are very different from Tawney and Hal and I agree with June that it would be undesirable to bring into the equation either CWD or Saarloos.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Nikki, look at your WhatsApp, a vid for you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Evening all, been for pizza and beer...yum yum!!! Will pay the price tomorrow lol
Congrats TW
Lynn, pleased Gill had a little positive news today
Nippy, hope you enjoyed lunch
Moyra, hope you have managed to keep warm
Tumbleweed...i was unable to see the video as I am on my phone
LG, lol...looking forward to you uploading your video of you singing the chorus lol
Hi Harvey, hope you are o.k?
Evening Mandy...hope you are enjoying your time off work
Gnasher, lovely news for you about Hal living on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 11:03 PM
I have hurt my back again....the past 3days have been awful...not sure what has happened, don't suppose lugging cat pants about in his box helped or wearing my hunter wellies
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Evening
Hi Griff I was till I got an email of someone I considered to be one of my best friends for over 20 years to say she thought we'd drifted apart this past year and thinks we should end our friendship I'm hurt and gutted at the moment. I've emailed her back and said I'd ring her, she emailed back to say she has nothing more to say, please don't ring
I'm incredibly upset, cannot explain why she's done this, I've told her I'll respect her wishes, but if she needs me I'll be there for her. She knows me better than anyone. Oh well what can I do.

Lynn some good news for Gill
Griff glad you enjoyed your pizza & beer
Fab news TW, puppies hugs for great grandma Lona
Gnasher how lovely that Hal is living on
LG looking forward to the video of you singing
Hope you had a good day NJ, Moyra, Sue and everyone else
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >