Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2022, 09:17 AM

Mindful Monday 24.1.22

Good morning all

Washing on the line and just sitting there need a breeze. Off to walk Gert but then work at 1.00.

Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow

Have washed the bedding but don't think it will dry outside so on the airer. Have been into town as Barry needed to transfer some money but tills not working in the bank Did other bits of shopping whilst there and once home tried the online account he tried setting up about a year ago and couldn't understand it! Found it all works so have done it for him so he is now happy that he doesn't have to go into the bank to do it.

Hope all are well. Take care.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2022, 10:59 AM
Sue missed the real reason why we went into town, Teazle was running out of treat biscuits.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2022, 11:15 AM
I have just tested positive.
Feel o.k except for the feeling of a start of a chest infection....I always get like this after my vaccine so thought it was that. Sent off my priority pcr and await the option of treatment, I am hoping it doesn't get too bad and the vaccine does all it's supposed to do
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2022, 09:05 PM
Good evening all.

Another murky, cold day here again.

Aw, Kelly. Just what you don't need and you've been so good at all the isolation stuff too. I hope the anti-virals arrive quickly. The sooner you get them taken, the quicker you can kick the rotten covid into touch. Good luck and keep that chin up.

Apparently, I'm a dirty woman . Gary has suddenly decided that he wants his flat redecorating with grey walls and black skirting boards (don't ask). I said it wasn't ready for doing yet as it was newly done awhen he moved in. He said he's lived there for 2 years, hence why I'm a dirty woman for not agreeing it needs redecorating. He's been chuntering away all day (he signs when he's thinking out loud which is why I know he's been chuntering) about the flat needing doing - which it definitely does not

Ah well, these things are sent to try us
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2022, 09:38 PM
Lol.....bless you Chris, never a dull moment!
Well, I don't think I will get the drugs any time soon.....I put my test I the wrong post box ( Normal not priority) and I did take a photo of the barcode on the parcel, I was panicking about getting away from my mum quickly. I have rung 119 and tried explaining that I need a replacement test and it needs flagging as I am entitled to drugs to help me....she had no clue what I was on about. She was shocked I had had 4 jabs!! 4!! You have had 4!!! I explained I have no immune system so needed 3 primary and I have just got my booster. I will just wait and see what happens.... just have a headache at the moment and a cough, I have ended up with the dogs with me as Kota wouldn't settle without me, hopefully, I don't get too bad and I can start testing Thursday as my chest was hurting yesterday which apparently counts as day one.