Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 08:19 AM

Morning Dogsey Thread, Monday

Good morning everyone,

Caught up with DAD and June, your love and care for those dogs is outstanding do enjoy your lunch out and the little respite it will give you. I hope Cariad's swelling is going down ok.

All our other poorlies do hope you are feeling better today. Must get Amber out in a little while for her walk.

Have a good day all, stay safe, warm and dry and above all well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 08:23 AM
Morning folks, I wonder how many others are posting with me
Too dark to see what the weather is like. I'm going out to finish my shopping just as soon as Brian is home with Pepsi.

I have to admit that I haven't been around much over the weekend so I'm not sure what is going on, other than Lynns bad news.
Lynn my thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong, big hugs xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 08:23 AM
Oooops I clashed with you, Modssssss please merge our posts!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Morning Moyra and Nippy Jen and all who follow.
Enjoy your lunch June and hope Cariads swelling is better today too.

No news as yet from the home so mum must of got through the night. We wait and see what today brings.
Off to Essex in a bit with presents for Gill and family pop in to mum if nothing has happened while I'm on the road probably not much point but just to give her another kiss. Then depending on time may divert off to our other friends to drop off their cake and present. Then a divert into Harlow to drop off the presents from Gill to Mark and Tracey it is kind of on the way.
Gorden is here with Dillon although yesterday we were out for far longer than usual and he was fine very bouncy when we walked in but had been a good boy for the 7 hours he was left.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Morning all. Take Care Lynn. Hope you enjoy your lunch June. Hi Nippyjen have a good day. Moyra have a good walk with Amber. Hope your exray goes off without a hitch. Have been out already with Tyto and it is grotty underfoot and a bit windy. Mandy don't work to hard. Have to go down to the village soon and not looking forward to that as it is horrid out. Hey ho. Have fun all and those that follow. ttfn.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-12-2014, 09:09 AM
ordered one of these pressure washers last night for ideal world on TV. Sue always complains about my big karcher so got her this. also a right angle head for gutters etc .

http://www.idealworld.tv/ShowGridVie...showId=2491787

New pressure gauge arrived before 9 am today as promised for my hot water Karcher pressure washer and works a treat . The new on where the actual dial is is half filled with oil and no hole in the side casing, looks like an upgrade version, so there must have had problems with the one in my machine
The old one only had water sloshing around in it so must have got a leak or something. So for £16 +pp an easy repair.

Can't complain about Karcher service as I asked for it for Monday (today)
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Good morning

Enjoy your walk with Amber Moyra and hope the x-rays are good.

Sorry to read your news Lynn. ((Hugs)) to you and the rest of your family at this time.

Hope you get all you want when shopping Nippy

Went out at 7.30 to get the last of the shopping for Christmas. The car park was quite full but not many people shopping so could get round easily and out in a good time. Think I have everything if not they know what they can do!

Tumbleweed's new toy is for himself he has been itching to get another one as his old one I don't think will last much longer. Nice of him to think that it is another job I can add to my list

Have a good day everyone and hope those who ere feeling poorly feel better today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 10:16 AM
There you go tumbleweed I said have fun. Been down the village and got blown back up the hill. Walked down there. Feel very virtuous in not taking the car. Still damp here but with the wind it may dry up. Have fun cleaning Tumbleweed. I think you should do it as a pressie to Sue.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Internet playing hard to get so on my phone as is getting too very normal unfortunately . Lynn you are in my thoughts and hope.you get chance to see your mum one more time today. Cariad's face is a little more swollen if anything, however she is brighter in herself. Went out to check on her last night and she seemed pretty out of it, Sat with her, Keshi was lay with her and kept kissing her nose. She was outside waiting for brekkie and ran in then to have breakfast in bed, ate hers then off to do the rounds to make sure there were no leftovers, fine in herself and I'll give the swelling 24 hours to go down. I am feeling a bit panicky but keep thinking if it is a wasp or something then it will take time, and she's a heck of a lot older this time. She's had her meds this morning, waiting game now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Morning
Thinking of you LYNN (( hugs))
TW hope The swelling goes down soon,poor girl What time are you heading off?
NJ,be careful out there,never mind looking at the gorgeous men and watch where you're going Enjoy your shopping and anyone else who's venturing out
No more shopping for me except groceries,tomorrow.Will take OH with as usual,but only at Christmas time House cleaning and tip for me,need an empty bin don't ya? Bring it on I say,I'm well ready
Terrible stormy here last night,OMG,the wind!! only lost the snowman,he was lying with his head under the front of Mabs Still wet and windy now,could be worse I guess
Right so,best get on,get some cleaning done,see you all later
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »