Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Oh FSS, i live a 30 second walk from the park and it is a minor road he crossed, with few cars and the lead to few houses been checking up now have you what a sad life.
lozzi ....sb wasnt checking up on u! she is trying to show you how things can look without the true facts
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
When the dog warden arrived, she wasn’t happy… she said that given she had only been missing since last night, she shouldn’t be the weight she is. ...
Now call me the "worrying type" if you like, but if either of MY dogs had gone missing the previous night, both myself and my hubby would have been out ALL night and ALL the previous day looking for them, but then that's just me...... If I had a full time job, my boss would have understood I'm sure, and I certainly wouldn't have taken myself off to the shops the very next morning not knowing WHERE my dogs were. That's just me though, our dogs always come before anything else.

I say well done to you Lozzibear, you didn't think about getting to work did you this morning?? I wouldn't have either if I saw a loose dog running about in a road, I've been there myself. I caught mine though, managed to wave down a police dog handler's van, and although the dog was happy enough for me to hold onto it's collar, he went to bite the dog handler, so he said "stuff that"!!! Dog ran off of course A skinny gsd as it happens, but it did have a home, I bothered to check later, but not a very good one imo!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:43 PM
The world if full of understanding bosses who would never DREAM of docking anyone's pay because of such a reason........... oooo there goes another flying pig!

And of course NOBODY is worried about losing any wages, especially in today's climate.

Lozzibear is to be commended on rescuing the dog, but that does NOT mean that the original owners should be castigated without the full facts.

But I like to think I have a balanced view and can see ALL sides of an argument,
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:45 PM
but i just judge things as i see them

EXACTLY, without considering all the things you CANNOT see!

If you want to find out facts, you do not just consider the IMMEDIATE causes/picture but the UNDERLYING ones; that is a basic of any type of investigation (properly done of course, unbiased and clinical)
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
The world if full of understanding bosses who would never DREAM of docking anyone's pay because of such a reason........... oooo there goes another flying pig!
my boss didnt let me go... and she is a vet!!
And of course NOBODY is worried about losing any wages, especially in today's climate.

Lozzibear is to be commended on rescuing the dog, but that does NOT mean that the original owners should be castigated without the full facts.
yip!
But I like to think I have a balanced view and can see ALL sides of an argument,
yip again.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:47 PM
How very, very sad that a good deed performed by a well-respected Dogsey member has now turned into this........

smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:49 PM
How very sad that people point fingers at others to justify their behaviour!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Well done Lauren on taking your time rescuing a dog that is not yours!!

Owner wasn't working peeps, they were shopping!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
How very, very sad that a good deed performed by a well-respected Dogsey member has now turned into this........

v its not turned into anyting..it defo was a good deed

its the judgmental aspect that gets me...peeps could have made all stories up bout my boy..without knowing the facts
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:51 PM
I hear shopping is an arrestable offence!
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »