Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-03-2005, 11:18 PM

American armys treatment of dogs in Iraq...sick

Hi read below there is a link to it but didnt put it on
.................................................. .................................................
Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny."
Mr.Spock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Perhaps you could call this 'American Soldier's...' and not the American Army as I'm sure it's not every single member doing this. It is sick. Where did you find it? Can you post the link?
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2005, 11:22 PM
you know what i am very afraid to say nothing shocks me anymore which is very sad
Diane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2005, 11:29 PM
these idiots want shooting
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Shooting at dogs with an m4? That’s just so sick, I reckon that’s made up, as I don’t think there would be much left after one bullet from an m4 let alone 4. Either way totally sick L
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 12:01 AM
That is just so sick ,people that do things like this are evil IMO
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-03-2005, 12:06 AM
I read an article in a sunday suppliment magazine recently about the same thing and nearly lost my lunch.... I just can't comprehend the mentality of these people they seem to have no empathy with other living creatures who have as much right to be on the earth as they do
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by afc101
Shooting at dogs with an m4? That’s just so sick, I reckon that’s made up, as I don’t think there would be much left after one bullet from an m4 let alone 4. Either way totally sick L
.................................................. ............................................
it isnt made up watched the video they made of it and it was shot 5 times before it died howling the whole time
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-03-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm sitting here and thinking why? how can anybody be that sick
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Whatever their reasons for doing these things, it can't be doing much good for their reputation with the rest of the world. Makes it that little bit harder to give a damn when they report yet another casualty - a life is a life, after all.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »