Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gill W
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-02-2007, 09:46 PM

Cairn terrier in NE Scotland looking for a home

I work in a vets and rehomed a cairn terrier pup that was going to be PTS 16 months ago with one of our clients. She is now 19 months old and has been returned to us as she is not getting along with a new female rescue dog. She got on great with the previous dog (who was male) and also got on great with my cocker boys so we think its best that she be the only bitch in the household. She is a brindle and is spayed, microchipped & fully vaccinated. She is good with children and cats.
susan1
New Member!
Female 

17-02-2007, 11:40 PM
hi i am in glasgow and would be interested in rehoming the dog if you still have it. thanks
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Gill W View Post
I work in a vets and rehomed a cairn terrier pup that was going to be PTS 16 months ago with one of our clients. She is now 19 months old and has been returned to us as she is not getting along with a new female rescue dog. She got on great with the previous dog (who was male) and also got on great with my cocker boys so we think its best that she be the only bitch in the household. She is a brindle and is spayed, microchipped & fully vaccinated. She is good with children and cats.
I do hope she finds her forever home soon. Do you have a photo?
Gill W
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Gypsy is no longer looking for a new home
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Gill W View Post
Gypsy is no longer looking for a new home
Thanks for keeping us updated Gill