Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:11 PM

Tango's first 24hrs...

We picked her ladyship up about 24hours ago now...

Touch wood, she has settled beautifully so far. She just wants to please. Her and Cosmo are having fun and Biff has taken to her...she leaves him alone so he's thrilled! She (so far so good) seems to love my son...and vice versa! She slept through and has been clean so far in the house...given she has spent her life kennelled I think she is doing really well! She scratches a lot (and has a tremendous burp) but i think it is a displacement activity...she does it when she is unsure...or when she has nothing to do. She woke me up doing it last night bless.

So far so good...only 24hrs in but I am truly smitten.

She looks sad...but she has droopy eyes...

I haven't taken her for a run or anything today, just a lead walk on her own...just letting her settle today. His nibs has been out though...Checking nothing interesting is going on with her...please note the pink collar. I've never had a bitch and soooooooo enjoyed picking a collar!!!!!

The two of them!!!

Hope I'm not boring you yet!!!!! We have never taken on an older rescue and I have never owned a bitch...so we are on a learning curve.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:22 PM
she is beautifull, i just love flattys, and everything seems to be going nicely at the moment, and well done you for taking her on
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
she is beautifull, i just love flattys, and everything seems to be going nicely at the moment, and well done you for taking her on
Touch wood......
I am watching out for problems...but so far so good. No doubt we will encounter some...I suspect her recally be questionable around other people and dogs.We shall see!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:31 PM
How on earth could you bore us with pics of those gorgeous dogs!!

Isn't she beautiful - and I love the girly pink collar too.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks AM!!!!! I had such fun choosing it. I am not a girly girl at all (neither is she the way she belches and trumps...) but I did enjoy my shopping for her collar and tag! (Her tag matches Cosmo's but is pink!!!!)
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:39 PM
aww!!!! fab pics and looks like she's settling in great!!! I know what you mean about the collar shopping - Indz is pretty in purple!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Gorgeous and in that last pic the fur babies look like two peas in a pod xxxxx Bless them xxxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
aww!!!! fab pics and looks like she's settling in great!!! I know what you mean about the collar shopping - Indz is pretty in purple!
Ta! Yes..this is a pinky purple so I have the option to get a purple harness if I want. How shallow am I?!!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Gorgeous and in that last pic the fur babies look like two peas in a pod xxxxx Bless them xxxxx
Thanks. They do look right together...if you see what I mean!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-04-2009, 01:46 PM
She looks fantastic and great to see her looking right at home.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »