Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Well I don't know how to shoot, so I think I will be limeted to rats and rabbits lol, I did try at one point to get a air rifle or something to practice with (not on animals) but the person I went to took my money, then dispeared not impressed, but the dogs are use to different noises, pretty much bomb proof in that respect, I did have someone near Witney say I could use their small holding, but with no-one to teach me, I wouldn't even think of it and have lost contact with this person. Also I'd like them to return live to hand, although Honey has caught a squirrel before, tried to bring it back live (not encouraged at all btw) once it bit her she dispatched it, when I checked it over there was only two small cuts, I'd still prefer live to hand, anything else I can't think of right now, supernaturals on .
Well Rats are fine but Lurchers are not really ideal for that, terriers are, Lurchers mark very easily and I have known a couple be "put off" by persistent biting. The retrieving you can teach yourself, then when its perfected, thats the time to move onto live stuff.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=Borderdawn;2043430]Lynn I have absolutely NO interest at all whatsoever in how you train your dogs to perform tricks so you can hire them out to make cash for you, none whatsoever, it fills me with sorrow to say the least.

I didnt turn anything round my dear, you did it yourself, all by yourself, accusing me of being sarcastic on other threads, you did a smashing job yourself, nice work!

Oh and its not "can't" answer a question, as far as you are concerned, its "won't" you hold little interest for me, so I wouldnt want to bother, seriously.[/QUOTE

Well make your mind up---first you ask me how I train then you say you aren't interested. Which is it?

Fancy me accusing you of being sarcastic----you never would be would you LOL.

As you can't/won't answer I am free to imagine how you 'train'. Seriously.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=rune;2043439]
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Lynn I have absolutely NO interest at all whatsoever in how you train your dogs to perform tricks so you can hire them out to make cash for you, none whatsoever, it fills me with sorrow to say the least.

I didnt turn anything round my dear, you did it yourself, all by yourself, accusing me of being sarcastic on other threads, you did a smashing job yourself, nice work!

Oh and its not "can't" answer a question, as far as you are concerned, its "won't" you hold little interest for me, so I wouldnt want to bother, seriously.[/QUOTE

Well make your mind up---first you ask me how I train then you say you aren't interested. Which is it?

Fancy me accusing you of being sarcastic----you never would be would you LOL.

As you can't/won't answer I am free to imagine how you 'train'. Seriously.

rune
Please do exactly as you feel necessary, I wouldnt expect anything less from you.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:43 PM
LOL

Nice self control. You are getting better at it, well done.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
LOL

Nice self control. You are getting better at it, well done.

rune
Thank you, very much appreciated.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Good news Dawn, found someone this evening who volunteered to train Diesel (Honey wouldn't go near him ) bad news, he's the guy on my fb status, don't think I'll go knocking on his door anytime soon, at least till I find out who in Gods name he is at least!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Good news Dawn, found someone this evening who volunteered to train Diesel (Honey wouldn't go near him ) bad news, he's the guy on my fb status, don't think I'll go knocking on his door anytime soon, at least till I find out who in Gods name he is at least!
Nooooo YOU need to train together. I have asked a couple folk but Im assuming you are in Oxford? I cant find anyone near enough to help you regularly, Ill keep trying though.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 09:24 PM
once it bit her she dispatched it, when I checked it over there was only two small cuts, I'd still prefer live to hand, anything else I can't think of right now, supernaturals on .
Cresteds just rip their heads off! CC's do think their some sort of terriers!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Nooooo YOU need to train together. I have asked a couple folk but Im assuming you are in Oxford? I cant find anyone near enough to help you regularly, Ill keep trying though.
Thank you I Wouldn't go near him anyway not sure who it is, but have a idea after texting my brother (this guy said he knows me mum, but wont be asking her anything) but he suggested Diesel looked gay, now Diesel may of already come out the closet and confirmed he is but still

Yeah I'm about 8 miles from Oxford (don't ask north, east etc, I'm not sure, but between Oxford and Reading ) so that would be the right area (I know Oxford, have lived in a b&b down Iffley road, know the surrounding areas, but would get lost in Reading lol).
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Cresteds just rip their heads off! CC's do think their some sort of terriers!
Lovely lol, should be headed your way soon to meet a tiggys friend, the dogs should be coming too (don't ask lol) maybe we should see how terrier CC's are , Diesel is expert at getting even the most docile terrier into the undergrowth to bring some small furries out for him .
Page 34 of 35 « First < 24 31 32 33 34 35 >