View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

07-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Well I am crying cos you had all this fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun but didnt take any pictures so we could see it all too :smt022
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Bon, I would love to invite you and Zoi over for a playdate!!! I don't think Zoi would appreciate having to go through quarantine first though! LOL

I know that the lead law is a bit strict but with so many pets on island they need it for control. Especially in the city. There isn't much free land around here. Everything is pretty much covered with homes and businesses unless you go up into the mountains and such. I know that a lot of people bring their dogs up there to hunt wild pigs. Anyway, it's not really something I have had a chance to explore (the mountains not the hunting for which I have no desire to participate in).

Azz, don't cry. :smt022 I promise I will bring the camera next time. We went on the spur of the moment not really intending to stay. Just wanted to check it out but it just looked like so much fun we had to go in. I have always been extra careful with my dogs because they are so big and you never know what may happen so I didn't want to take Maui off lead. My OH just caught me off guard and let him go. I almost had a heart attack but everything turned out well.
Bon
Almost a Veteran

08-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Poor Zoi...well I quess I will have to leave her home while I come for a visit LOL.
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2004, 10:23 AM
LOL...But you can play with Maui so just let me know when you are on your way and will pick you up at the airport with a Lei and a grass skirt!!
Bon
Almost a Veteran

09-06-2004, 11:09 AM
LOL I am on my way.
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Cool...just don't travel with Roxy cuz she's trying to smuggle in her doggies. Shhhhh...it's a secret.
Bon
Almost a Veteran

09-06-2004, 11:17 AM
I won't say a word LOL.
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2004, 11:23 AM
That's ok, I'm sure no one will ever know.
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-06-2004, 10:25 AM
Well, we took Maui to a new dog park on Sunday. One that was supposed to be much bigger and nicer than the one we currently go to. It was bigger, but it definitely was not nicer!!

Maui was attacked by another dog!! I was so upset that I wanted to choke the owner. His dog jumped on my dog three time. I was able to break up the first two and move away. Each time I moved away the Pit came after us. Then the third time was the worse because Maui finally went crazy and wanted to really give the Pit a fight. He was still on his leash because we had just come into the park so he was getting choked by his collar as this dog was attacking him. I was trying so hard to get away and get Maui to safety that I ended up putting my leg between the two of them and I got bit on my knee. The owner of the dog was all the way across the park watching. He finally got his a$$ moving when I screamed and got his dog. I was more upset with the owner than the dog! Believe me when I say I wanted to kick him hard!

Sorry to vent everyone. I just had to get that out. Maui will be returning to his old park where he was safe. The dog that attacked him was an APBT but like I said, it wasn't the dog so much as the irresponsible owner. Grrrrrrrr!!! We left so I don't know what happened after but I think the Pit was after an Anatolian Shepard when last I looked while the owner sat back at his table having another cigarette with his friend (girl, wife, whatever).
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Forgot to mention that Maui is ok. No permanent damage or anything that required a vet. I only have a small puncture and a scratch but don't know if it came from Mausers or the APBT...but I have all my shots so they should be ok LOL.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >