Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 09:15 AM

Vogrie Park

Well, its a bit last minute but anyone round Edinburgh who fancies Vogrie Park today - I've decided to go and have a look - never been before.

It should be fairly easy to recognise me - I'll be the scruffy woman with 2 border collies - one without a tail and the other white and very hairy
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well, its a bit last minute but anyone round Edinburgh who fancies Vogrie Park today - I've decided to go and have a look - never been before.

It should be fairly easy to recognise me - I'll be the scruffy woman with 2 border collies - one without a tail and the other white and very hairy
hi, hun where is vogrie park,, I may come? can you tell me a street next to it or something
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 09:51 AM
I cant today, OH has some RAF thingy to attend in Moffat (you can see I listen to his every word ). So we are all heading down there soon.

Have a lovely walk and fingers crossed the sun stays shining
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
hi, hun where is vogrie park,, I may come? can you tell me a street next to it or something
Well its sort of gorebridge area - quite a bit south of edinburgh (south of Dalkeith)

have a look on the map - if you want to meet there, I'll give more detailed directions.

If that's too far, we can go somewhere else, though I would prefer a more open walk (e.g. beach or parkland) rather than all woods because I've realised in the woods, Stumps just seems to stick glued to my side most of the time.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well its sort of gorebridge area - quite a bit south of edinburgh (south of Dalkeith)

have a look on the map - if you want to meet there, I'll give more detailed directions.

If that's too far, we can go somewhere else, though I would prefer a more open walk (e.g. beach or parkland) rather than all woods because I've realised in the woods, Stumps just seems to stick glued to my side most of the time.
what other area's did you have in mind?

what kind of time where you thinking of going at?

the only problem I really have just now is.........Im having problems with the cars gear selector,, eg, Im struggling getting the car into 5th gear,,, Dougie seems to manage it all right though........ so if dougie comes then I dont have a problem going a bit further,,, but if Im no my own,, its a bit of a hasstle,,
must get if fixed this week
he should be back in about five mins, so I will see what hes doing
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
what other area's did you have in mind?

what kind of time where you thinking of going at?

the only problem I really have just now is.........Im having problems with the cars gear selector,, eg, Im struggling getting the car into 5th gear,,, Dougie seems to manage it all right though........ so if dougie comes then I dont have a problem going a bit further,,, but if Im no my own,, its a bit of a hasstle,,
must get if fixed this week
he should be back in about five mins, so I will see what hes doing

Just been looking

I suppose ideally for both of us, somewhere just to the west of Edinburgh, but I don't really know that area.

If you've got something suitable over your way, I don't mind the extra bit of driving (knowing how much you don't like the travelling )....as long as you've got the blue skies and sunshine your way too.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I cant today, OH has some RAF thingy to attend in Moffat (you can see I listen to his every word ). So we are all heading down there soon.

Have a lovely walk and fingers crossed the sun stays shining
Sorry you can't make it, but Moffat is nice, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it, even if you weren't listening to exactly what you're supposed to be doing there