View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Awww Tonto is absolutely beautiful, what a little cutie he is I am so sorry to hear about your mum dying in April - mine died in January this year Thats a lovely photo of your mum and Tonto together and I am glad he made her happy
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 04:42 PM
When Mum was well enough she used to be able to take Tonto out round the block and it amazed me, when she was gone, how many people came up to me to ask if he was 'the lady with the hat's dog' (she always wore a hat as had no hair due to chemo).

So it just goes to show how many friends we make just because of our dogs.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-09-2006, 05:10 PM
lovely pics
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Thats lovely, beautiful pictures.
Dawn.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Two lovely pictures Becky, Tonto is a bonny lad and your mum looks very happy with him

They made feel happy but sad too as my own mum only new our Toby for 3 months before she died very suddenly. He was to be her dog really, (we only lived a few doors apart so me and OH were there to help and take toby long walks etc). They would of loved each other so muchas he was such a joyus funny pup and she was suck a kind lady, but at least she had a short time with him.

Now Toby stays with my dad through the day, but we have him on evenings and weekends and take him lovely holidays to the Lakes and Scotland. I love him wiht all my heart but i still wish he and my mum had got to spend more time together.

Sorry for rambling Becky, but it brought up mixed feelings for me
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 09:47 PM
That is lovely, pictures and story!!
It bought both a tear to my eye and a smile to my face!
Thankyou for sharing!
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 09:53 PM
So sorry you lost your mum, your pictures are lovely and obviously give you much pleasure. I lost my beloved dad in 1998 and think about him every day, I wish he had been a dog lover - he never knew what he was missing to have that inconditional love.

Tonto will always remind you of the happy times you had with your mum, God bless and thank you, you made me think of my dad again, Hugs to you and of course the lovely Tonto.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2