Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2006, 09:39 PM

Well done Lottie! Well done on your result at Manchester

Congratulations on your result at Manchester today - my spies were out!!
Very creditable result for your first time!

What did you think of the experience?????

PS Deccy's breeder was standing one place in front of you
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Ooooh Lottie, do tell........how did you do, we need details. Manchester I presume?

Dawn R.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2006, 11:50 AM
come on deccy where was she placed? this is killing me!
lottie where are you!!
Kady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-01-2006, 01:28 PM
OK I will put you out of your misery!!

Tafuta Oh so Quiet (AKA Takara) got 4th in MPB out of 9 bitches beating her litter sister Tafuta Quiet Please (AKA Two) who was placed 5th!!

My OH was telling Lottie before she went in the ring that if Takara beat Two we were taking Takara back !!

We are thrilled for Lottie & Takara! It was a very strong class & both pups were the real babies of the class.

Kadyxx
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Thats wonderful news. Well done both Lottie and Kady, and both puppies too. Those are very good results, you should both be very proud. Congratulations.

Dawn R.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Fantastic news, well done!
DAwn.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Well Done Lottie & Takara
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks guys!

I am so proud of my little girl - and so lucky to have her! (I'm keeping her btw - she's not going back to Kady ). Was really chuffed with our result and even if she hadn't done so well would have been equally as proud of her. I'm learning as much as she is so I didn't handle her as well as I could but she was fantastic. She ran beautifully but stood right up until the judge came to look at her, then wouldn't stand still!

She hated being benched but she needs time to get used to that, I'm sure she will.

I have to say thankyou (it's like the Oscars! lol) to anyone on here who helped me out when I first started but mostly want to thank:

Kady - has been absolutely fantastic. I am so lucky to have found a breeder who cares for her puppies so much and who has become such a good friend and support. You wouldn't believe the amount of support she's given me and is totally fantastic!

Donna Whincup - trains me and Takara! (I take the most training!) Has offered loads of support and always lets me know when I've done well or what I'm doing wrong. I'm waiting to find out what I did wrong as she promised to kiss me if I got nothing wrong

Faye (don't know her surname) - leant me Lenny (her liver dal's) show set and has been equally supportive

Leanne - has offered help with T not just with training but also nails/microchips etc.

And lots more!

Thanks Kady for putting results up - didn't know about this thread until Jay brought it to my attention!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Ooops! Thanks to Deccy too for posting!

don't know how you found out but hey! lol
BarkingMad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Congratulations! on your triumph with your girl im sure your very pleased... dog biscuits and drinks all round
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >