View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Evening everyone I will try to remember what's been going on.

Jenny I think stress is part of the sleeping sickness. Not sure what to say about your friend. Sending (((hugs))).
Pat not funny really but I did have to giggle about the food faux pas. Maybe you are fighting off a bug if you feel achey as well as tired.
Evening jenny.
Evening Sally.
Evening Lorraine, Moyra and Rose and Lynne.
Sorry if I have missed anyone.

Been a hectic day Dillon to the vet first thing, then home then Gorden to the Docs he was chuffed because we get working tax credits he didn't have to pay for the hay fever meds on prescription.
I then popped over to see mum and Gill then home to pick up Dillon's food order do tea and wash my hair ready for house viewings tomorrow. We are doing 3 tomorrow.

Dillon's claw was doing well til he saw me come down the stairs after washing my hair he run in from the garden skidded on the carpet and snapped the dew claw back again and lots of blood once more.
I reckon he will be going under tomorrow so they can sort it out properly.
Claim form been emailed through.
I have sleeping sickness too now.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Hi Lynn, that's annoying about the claw.........silly big oaf (Dillon, not you)

Corrie again now - if I can stay awake that is, all this talk of sleeping is making me yawn
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Jenny g
Re fox problem
Don't laugh Lion Dung foxes can't stand it can be bought on e bay in pellet form ,or there's a product called Scoot
Pity not nearer oh could sort it out
Urban foxes getting real pests
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Not watching Corrie because getting fed up of the David stuff, but will be switching on for Long Lost Family because I cry as well
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Evening all

Pat, you've got my o/h spot on there!!! However, you haven't got the purple quite right! It won't be a blue rinse, cos my hair is dark brown, but light enough for him to slap on a purple colour instead of the red/gingery brown it's faded to now. I might go mad and have some bleach through it so that I can have the lighter shade, but hopefully, the sun might do that for me over the coming months. I like funky hair, and I even like the cut now that I've done it myself, but then he may be a brilliant precision cutter, but he's not so good on the blowdrying Oh you do make me laugh with your little "mistakes" LOL, but at least you've got that lovely dress now, let's hope it fits and looks fab, which I'm sure it will.

SallyHi old Beanster, and yes, I'm plodding on, at least I have my weekdays to cheer myself up don't I I didn't take the sympathy route today with my evening phone call either, I decided to say "I'm not interested" when he started telling me about his rubbish day, I said I had my own c*ap day to deal with here, as in the boiler going at Van 2, my rubbish haircut (or so I thought) and the fact that I'd been into one of my neighbours for a nosey and ended up staying and chatting for an hour this afternoon having a good old LAUGH! He suddenly perked up, and has told me to book a meal out somewhere for our 32nd anniversary coming up (awww gawww June, am I gonna get the same treatment as you got on Valentine's Day there I wonder and get my Dear John letter ???? C'est la vis mate!!!!

Moyra, I'm so glad you managed to get in touch, and I hope we can sort something out between us

Jenny Oh that norty Rucksack, he's always getting rubbish disease isn't he, and I hope it doesn't mean another sleepless night for you there. Thanks for sending Moyra my way, much appreciated

Now I've lost it, can't remember anyone else, except

Jen Glad to hear about your friend, BUT, I have to agree with you, she's in the hands of the Gods now isn't she, bless her heart. So, so sad

Linda Hope Loki's ok again now and that you get a good night's sleep too.

Just rung the plumber and my guests, they've now got hot water, and he can't fathom out why the boiler went capput, but he's going back up there on Thursday to give it a thorough service and check over and he says it will be fine. I never liked the other guys touching my boilers, but I had no choice, the park did this first supposed service (which of course, never got done did it! )

Had a busy day, managed to do ALL that ironing, great big pile of bedding for both vans and ourselves, it's all sorted and put away in it's respective stackers ready for next week's change over, and so it goes on now until October, but I love it really

Zena's obliged me with a lovely poopy doop up the top, so I can now settle down for the evening with something to eat and a catch up on Corrie.

I had a dead frog by the gate when I came home this morning. Cant make it out, cos it was all intact, just lying there, so I gently touched it with my toe to see if it would move, but rigor mortis had set in, it was stiff as a dead frog can be, so I then kicked it into the flower bed. I have been known to bury dead birds and squirrels but I draw a line at dead frogs! You didn't send that Jimster over here in the night did ya old bean??? Looked like it had been Jimmied!

Off to my comfy chair now, so in case I don't get back, I'll say night night to you all and I do hope all you tired people have a good night and feel top of the morning tomorrow.

Lynn's quiet today, are you busy house hunting now???!!! Hope so!

Night night all.xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 07:42 PM
LOL Helena, not only did he come over especially to dump me on Valentines Day but he bought me the smallest box of Cadbury's Roses you've ever seen and a card then told me it wasn't working.
I think you've got him on the back foot by the sound of it actually, maybe being brisk and no nonsense with him works. What I want to know is why men lean on us and expect us to provide instant answers to virtually everything, but when we need someone to lean on, there is nuffink
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 07:43 PM
You missed me Helena I was top of this page.

Been a busy hectic day. Will be quiet tomorrow dropping Dillon at the vets, Gorden dropping Michael at the tube then we are off to see 3 properties. Then pick Dillon up.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL Helena, not only did he come over especially to dump me on Valentines Day but he bought me the smallest box of Cadbury's Roses you've ever seen and a card then told me it wasn't working.
I think you've got him on the back foot by the sound of it actually, maybe being brisk and no nonsense with him works. What I want to know is why men lean on us and expect us to provide instant answers to virtually everything, but when we need someone to lean on, there is nuffink
Hi June, waiting for my boiled eggs, so I've got 4 mins which I will spend on you lol!

What a way to treat a girl hey, especially one like you, I'm glad you got shot of him Yes, seems to have worked. It also worked on the couple who had booked the week in September which kept hiding from me with their payment and I got worried cos they had my bank details last week remember? I decided to scrub off their week on my websites and put them up for grabs again, and lo and behold by this afternoon, they had paid the FULL amount into my bank!! See, getting tough works, and I was in the mood today for it today what with the boiler and then the hair.

That's just it, who do I have to lean on? I'm the last in the line, I only have Dave and some close friends but then they're too far away now, I can't cry on their shoulders anymore. I'm a tough old bird though, I'm my own person, and one thing Dave doesn't realise yet, having had me for the past 32 years, is that if somebody reeeeeally upsets me, bosh, I can cut off the ties like turning off a tap and never give it a 2nd thought! It takes a lot to push me that far, but isn't there a Volcano named after me somewhere?? I think there is and when she blows, then she BLOWS LOL!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
You missed me Helena I was top of this page.

Been a busy hectic day. Will be quiet tomorrow dropping Dillon at the vets, Gorden dropping Michael at the tube then we are off to see 3 properties. Then pick Dillon up.
Hi Lynn, good luck with Dillon.....eggs done to perfection, gotta go now.......
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Jenny g
Re fox problem
Don't laugh Lion Dung foxes can't stand it can be bought on e bay in pellet form ,or there's a product called Scoot
Pity not nearer oh could sort it out
Urban foxes getting real pests
I've heard before that foxes hate lion dung .... the only problem is that I'm sure my dogs would love to eat it as they love deer, rabbit, duck and goose poo - fortunately not cat or dog though. If your OH ever finds he's going to be in Surrey please let me know

Helena - I'm so pleased that you like your haircut now. I always prefer my hair when I've dried it. Incidentally, it was Flash not Rucksack this time.

Pat - I must have missed the post where you mentioned you were feeling under the weather . I am sorry and hope you are feeling better very quickly. Could you get your daughter or son to tape 'Long Lost Family' and then you could take it back and watch it after the wedding. I assume you can't get http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/categor...atest/catch-up
to work?

Lynn - Oh what a pain with Dillon bending his dew claw back again ...... ouch Everything crossed for him in the morning and for you and Gorden house-hunting. ((hugs)) to you and Dillon.

LS - I hope Loki is still OK

Malka - I also hope that Pereg is OK this evening.

I'm off to watch TV but will pop in now and then during the evening. OH is out at a pub car night.
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >