Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2006, 01:09 PM

Jake's Diary........

Forgot my camera today so gonna just start a lil diary for Jake.... Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up to date every other day....

Monday 9th Oct....

Dad made me wait a while for my walk today. 10am as usual and I'm standing around with my lead in my mouth and he's yappin away on Dogsey..... He said hang on theres a break in the clouds on it's way.... who is he, Michael Fish???

Wow Dads not as daft as he looks, the sun breaks out and we're away, I couldn't get into the car quick enough, almost bumped my head on the door as Dad was opening it.

Dumb Dad left the treat bag on the back seat. Great stuff, Dads probably wondering whats keeping me so quiet, eyes on the road Dad, never mind me, I'm fine...

Great timing Dad, just got outta the car and Sally is there waiting. She's my pal, good lookin Golden Retriever. Dad always chats for ages with Sals Mum, whats goin on there eh... Great though coz we get a nice long play. Sal teaches me to swim and how to find the ball in the water, she's a great swimmer.

Time to move on a bit now, we walk along the prom, I always like to find a nice busy place so I can do my business, Dad always looks so sheepish picking it up with an audience. I sit sniggering at him yet I still get a pat on the head and a "good boy"...

Back down onto the sand now, this is the busy end of the beach, all my mates are here. Joe the Spaniel, he's cool but a bit too fast for me and he never lets me play with his ball. Oh and thers Jack the Beagle I get to boss him a bit coz I'm older, he's a rubbish swimmer too so I like to shake myself dry by him. Loads of other dogs here today too, does Dad really think I'm gonna come when he calls me back...

Awww Dads caught me and wants to go back now but hang on here's Angus, he's a boxer and he always plays with me. His mum and Dad are nice too. Dad walks back with them so me and Gus get a nice long run in the surf... I'm getting real good in the water now. Well I'm dog tired now so a little drink water then I'm off to snooze in the back of Dads car... after a good dry that is.....

Well that was fun... can't wait till tomorrow now, hope Dad remembers his camera... I do like a pose
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Thats brilliant Ian - love reading about little Jakes friends

Right now I reckon we should have his 'daddys' diary - that could be very interesting
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post

Right now I reckon we should have his 'daddys' diary - that could be very interesting
Ok here it comes.....

Ian's Diary

Walked the Dog....
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 01:55 PM
LOL!!! that brightened up a nightmare Monday at work
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Brilliant Ian
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Love the diary Ian
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Tues 10th Oct....

Guess what.. Dad forgot the camera again... duh.

Another fine day though so we head for the beach. Dad needed a haircut first though so I had to sit in the hairdressers waiting. That clippers look and sound a bit scary though, was glad it was dads fur they were going through and not mine. Plenty of fuss for me though so it was great.

Off to the beach straight after that, I know the way now so Dad sometimes lets me run on ahead if theres not too many people around. I wish he'd let me run after the golf balls at the driving range though, that looks like fun.

Had a play with Bailey the Boxer today but he was the only one of my mates there today. Played for ages and dad had a cuppa coffee from Bailey's mum. There was a little Spaniel puppy girl too but she was too scared to play....Sissy.

Then we walked back along the prom and stopped at a cafe, the man there talks funny, he's from Italy. He's cool though coz he always gives me a bit of cheese and some water. Met a little poodle there too, he was all fancy haircut so I jumped around on him a bit.

A nice walk back to dads car followed and then it was home for my nap... Fancy a change tomorrow so I'm gona ask dad to take me to the river. He'll enjoy that coz he gets his pint there......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Brilliant, look forward to reading Jakes daily diary!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Aw Ian that is so cute. Wow Jake is a lucky pup. Not too impressed with no pics though!! We'll forgive you as long as we get some of the gorgeous Jake tomorrow!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 07:14 AM
Great stuff Ian
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >