Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2012, 11:47 PM

Blogs and Youtube!

I want to start a Blog on 3 separate topics (books, the dog, and makeupey stuffs), but decided the best idea was just to have one blog and I will just put things into different sections - makes things easier than 3 separate blogs!

I also want to start making youtube videos like doing reviews of books and beauty products (and videos of the dog etc...), the question is, I think that the blog will be okay having everything on the same site, but I am thinking that on youtube I would be best separating them.... but unless I have 3 separate channels I can't think of a better way to do it

Unless I keep the beauty products and books together and just maybe have a second channel for the dog and other random bits and pieces... or I could do reviews of all three (dog products, not the dog himself ), on the same channel..... hmmmm..

Any ideas?
DenisaC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Good ideas.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2012, 12:42 AM
You can have playlists on YouTube to keep different subjects seperate
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks
It was just because I know if someone goes on youtube to watch book videos, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to watch makeup related videos as well!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 08:15 AM
you can use blogspot or wordpress to host them all and have three separate blogs within that, so people who only want one won't have to read the rest.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by kammi_sparky123 View Post
Thanks
It was just because I know if someone goes on youtube to watch book videos, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to watch makeup related videos as well!
I know what you mean but really unless you get really lucky with your channel you really dont get that many people comming directly to a youtube channel
Most of your traffic would be from people clicking from your blog
(and even that is hard work to get people comming along - I have been blogging for a few years now and it was a lot of work to get a following - and my youtube channel is like tumbleweed unless I link a video on my blog)