Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:26 PM

Indestructible Squeaky Toys

Does anyone know where i can get such a thing ?

Bella goes crazy for them but she destroys them in minutes.

Thanks
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:48 PM
I have the same problem with Cain, he squeaks and squeaks it until the squeaker falls out or breaks within ten mins!!!

I have only one ball which has never broken and is Cain all time fab toy. I can't find it online but it's a ball with a ridge. It's made by Armitage Good Boy and it's a latex squeaky ball. Had it months and it's still squeaking!

I bought this after someone said they had a Good abou latex squeaky bone which lasted well, so I suspect most of this range is good
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Not completley indestructable but the longest lasting I have found - took almost a week of an hour a day for the squeaker to go and the 'unit' is still in one piece. Mikki Tuff Toys. Reasonably priced too, theres a skittle/pin shaped one and a rugby ball shaped one, probably others too. The also have 'knobbly bits' on them which my dog seemed to like and he will still chew it now, even without the squeaker.

I usually use the Kong Sqeakers which the dog LOVES but they do not last at all so need replaced quite often, though not too bad for a tennis ball... needless to say, I will be keeping an eye on this thread!

(btw, an hour a day for a week is a lot of squeaking and biting down, stamping etc for my dog, so probably last anyone elses dog a year lol)
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:07 PM
The toy that has lasted Ted the longest is the JW pet dino cuz. The first one lasted him a couple of months but he did chew the tail so i have brought him the bad cuz and dino one for his birthday last month
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:17 PM
I just put a search on Bad Cuz and found them on sale, if anyone is interested http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/pro...Cuz_CA3465.htm
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Remembered that I bought a spare of my ball, I took a photo of it for you, I bought it in Pets at Home

Cain also loves the Kong Air squeaky balls but they literally last one walk until the squeaker breaks but he'll adore it for that time!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Just noticed it's actually also made by JW not Good Boy! So my ball is great, the Cuz have good recommendation so looks like getting a rubber squeaky by JW is the way to go
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Remembered that I bought a spare of my ball, I took a photo of it for you, I bought it in Pets at Home

Cain also loves the Kong Air squeaky balls but they literally last one walk until the squeaker breaks but he'll adore it for that time!
Yep, ditto! lol I will keep a look out for that ball, might see if my local pet shop has them in. Thanks for posting the photo
lwatson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2010, 11:02 PM
never come across one that can't get broken, but then again after a few hours of constant squeaking I want to break the blimin' thing myself!

I have come across an indestructable ball as Harley used to pop tennis balls but the indestructable can still get lost....we have lost 3 so far!

Slightly of subject but I noticed at ASDA yesterday and dog toy I think was made by JML, it looked like a 2ft squirrel toy without its stuffing with just a squeaky in the tail and they wanted £9.99 for it! OMG, give our dogs a fully stuffed toy and they can make one of these squirell things in a few hours and at a fraction of the price.
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2010, 11:53 PM
OOh, Luchi really really needs an indestructible squeaky toy too, preferably one that can be shaken about so it hits her on the head when she is running about (she seems to enjoy this lol).

Will be watching this thread very closely
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >