Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 09:45 AM

Just had email

Just had email enquiry asking about Pups - It has really wound me up, first of all it started off.....Dear Breeder - then it went to ask about having two pups and which two would be the best combination.........Not sure why it has wound me up, but it has and neede to let off steam

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !

And relax - thanks
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 10:14 AM
I had an e-mail yesterday from a lady that had a 3 month old cocker and wanted a 'friend' for it, because she works full time and thought it needed company!

I was very polite in answering and told her to enjoy her puppy and not to get another for at least 12 months..........can you imagine two pups being left alone in a house all day!!! Don't think there would be much house to come home to, plus all that mess!! Why do some people think that having a 'week' off work to settle them in and get them housetrained will work!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 10:22 AM
The mind boggles!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 10:24 AM
I Get Lost That Ask For A Cavalier ..brown And White One Please........grrrrr Anyone Who Knows The Breed Would Ask For A Blenheim......
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 10:29 AM
We get asked, " we want a White one" or " not a dark one a light colour gold" My reply is always, my Goldens Retrievers are Golden!