Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 07:07 AM

Good morning peeps!

Morning all,

What a mental day I had yesterday – hopefully today will be a bit calmer, but I’m not holding my breath. I have two appraisals to do and some catching up.

It’s my last day for a while as I’m into hospital tomorrow for me knee op. I’m only a day patient, as it’s keyhole surgery, so I won’t be gone long…..

Roxy’s dementia is confirmed and she’s on medication…… we’ll see how it goes for a fortnight and then return to Dean for further advice. Hopefully, it’ll calm her – I can’t bear to see her so stressed…

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Morning Vicki, sorry to hear Roxy's dementure is confirmed I hope the meds work for her.
Good luck and hugs for tomorrow.
I am off to Mums early and unexpected, the girl dealing with the boiler was back yesterday after being off sick and was horrified about things being cancelled so they are coming today to do survey and installation. So hopefully Mum can go home beginning of next week and I can get back to normality.
at todays gem understand that all too well.
Have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 07:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Good luck for tomorrow Vicki, hope it all goes well. I'm glad Dean has managed to get Roxy on some meds. Hopefully they'll settle the old girl down. Bless her.
Off out for a meal tonight as it's my mate's birthday. Looking forward to it. Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, sorry to hear Roxy's dementure is confirmed I hope the meds work for her.
Good luck and hugs for tomorrow.
I am off to Mums early and unexpected, the girl dealing with the boiler was back yesterday after being off sick and was horrified about things being cancelled so they are coming today to do survey and installation. So hopefully Mum can go home beginning of next week and I can get back to normality.
at todays gem understand that all too well.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - hope the boiler finally gets sorted! x

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Good luck for tomorrow Vicki, hope it all goes well. I'm glad Dean has managed to get Roxy on some meds. Hopefully they'll settle the old girl down. Bless her.
Off out for a meal tonight as it's my mate's birthday. Looking forward to it. Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Morning J - enjoy your meal, hon x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I am the living dead today, had 2 hours sleep as i cant breathe and just feel so awful i want to cry

Would love to just go back to bed but got to get Mia to school, so will be feeling very sorry for myself today.

Big hugs for Roxy, hope she feels a bit more herself soon.

Have a good day all xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Morning all

I have had a bad night again with eldest being awake a lot. I am keeping her off again today as she did not get much sleep. She should be well enough tomorrow hopefully. I am going to take Fudge out with her today. Hopefully some fresh air might blow away the cobwebs.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-11-2008, 07:52 AM
Morning Vicki morning all ,

Big hugs for your Roxy babe . . . Sasha sends lots of woos and licks.

Tis manic here too . . . . They have now finished decorating the offices and we are moving everything back in . . . . !!!!

You all have a good day and be careful out there

x x x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 08:04 AM
morning Vicki, morning all

will be thinking of you tomorrow Vicki. x Gentle hugs to Roxy, I hope the meds help .

I've got my first Christmas party to go to tonight. Our art club is finishing tonight so that some upgrading of the room can be done. Feels odd have a party so early!

have a great day everyone x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 08:22 AM
morning
got things to do today so the day should pass quickly.

sorry to hear about the duchess vicki - hope the medication works well for her

sue
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Dry and bright here atm.... and I have the day off, so I am going to take Jamie shopping today to get his Christmas presentand Deacon's birthday present!
Hope your Duchess starts to feel calmer and happier on her meds Vicki, give her a big gentle hug from us and a few setter kisses
Have a lovely day all
Claire and the gang xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >