View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shell16
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2008, 02:49 PM

what do you most love about your doggies??

hello everyone,i was just wondering what you love more than anything about your dog and dislike the most!! my boxer rossi has a very funny face that i love to watch when im talking to him..he has expressions!! and the bit i dislike is whenever we have company he sits and puckers his bottom hole out and licks it for all to see!!! lol.... but i love him so much!!! shell x
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 03:13 PM
right now not much!! his having tantrums and crying the entire day for my food!! his not gettin it lol!! thats what i hate!! be quiet doggy!!!

love it when he makes me laugh he does his zoomie round the place soo funny!

love it when it clicks when im training him and he then knows what to do, there so intelligent!

love washing him as he loves splashing about in the bath!!

love watching his face when his happy!!

love the fact he never licks his bum haha!! only clean kisses for me!!!

his so funny when he sleeps watching him chase stuff and bark!!

watching him trying to be tuff with noises on the tv...then running over to hide...lol his not tuff!!

love walking him as he walks so proudly tail right up and a lovelt little joggy/walk
Everyone shouts out 'that is such a gorgeous teddy bear happy little dog!'
even from across the road!

watching him play with his daddy and cheering him up after a horrible days work!

god....i will stop now!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Well my current dog is the most placid gsd I have ever had and at first I thought he had absolutely no personality whatsoever, but now that I've had him nearly 5 years, and since I've lost my very characteristic female gsd, his personality has shone through, and what I like about him most is his pure gentleness and the fact that he's a very inobtrusive dog, he's not an in yer face dog in any shape or form, which I've now acquired a liking for in my old age! He never asks for anything (unlike my other dogs!) if I'm late with his dinner, he never pesters me, he seems to think he's lucky to get it anyway (so he's not a spoilt dog like my others have been!). If I forget his carrot which he always has after a meal, he follows me around until I realise I've forgotten to give it to him, and his little face all lights up when I say that I forgot it, and then he runs off with it like it's a prized possession he's bagged with his tail wagging profusely! Lol! It's ONLY a carrott!!!! Bless his little cottons, he really is a sweetheart. When he zonked out on the floor and I go up and give him a kiss and cuddle he makes this very strange noise with his breathing (maybe I'm suffocating him??!! ) almost like a cat purring, almost as if it's something he's never had in his past life and he's sooooo grateful, that's what I love about him, he's always grateful for everything I do or give him, bit like having a well mannered kid I suppose!
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Freddie's so gentle and loving a real gentle baby, he has great expressions too
Mya's a loony but I love her loony ways, she can also be very sweet and she loves giving kisses
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I love the two faces my boys make, they are so expressive, and the fact they sit on the sofa like real people!

I also love the way that, even if it means being uncomfortable, they want to sit on the sofa with me
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 08:30 PM
I love the fact that Dingo's finding his own place in the family now and developing his personality, he's a real cheeky chappy.

I hate the fact I can't let him off lead because he is obsessed with rabbits.

Heidi
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 08:49 PM
I love the fact that Maddy is not a 'normal' dog. As much as she drives me mental, she's got absolutely bags of character and personality and i'd honestly be lost without the havoc she wrecks on my life.

I love the fact that Charlie is not all there upstairs. He's just daft. Last week my brother asked him if he wanted a bath bomber and he (charlie not my brother!) was sooooooo excited, but he hadn't a clue what a bath bomber was. It's not even as if it sounds like anything familiar to him either.

I love the fact that Dusty is a cheeky wee imp. She has recently learnt to carefully climb under the arm of the sofa (it's a wooden arm) and onto the sofa and slowly walk across and snuggle up to you and you don't even notice she's there 'til you feel her move or you get up! And yet at other times she will just plain out run and charge like a bull and jump up on your lap (or fail and fall ).

I love Sadie because she is almost human, she's there for you when you need her and she knows. She knows when you are sad or in pain. She never gives kisses for nothing, but every few months she might grace you with one if she feels like you need it, and it's special, and she knows you appreciate it.
shell16
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2008, 06:04 AM
oh it brings a tear to my eye at how much you think of your dogs...its made me smile as i read this...another thing i love about rossi is how he snores!! he sounds like a human! i also love the way that if you are laying on the sofa he comes and also tries to creep up..really slowly..and he wont look at you as then he thinks you cant see him...the funniest thing is he weighs so much being a fully grown boxer!! he attempts to lay on you like he were still a puppy!! and then he has to try and give you a kiss,big slobbery kiss!! but he has a way of looking hurt when you ask him to get down in the end!!! he is like another one of my children..rossi my wonder dog!!!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 06:52 AM
I love watching Missy be friends and taking a fuss from every person we meet. I love the fact she will now have cuddles and a tickle on the tum.
I love watching her at agility because its so obvious how much she enjoys herself.
I love watching a dog that was 2 years in a shelter be a happy little dog.
I love it that she takes herself off into the garden for a sunbathing session now, and that she no longer has to rely on someone to open the door. I like when she jumps on to my lap and gives me a fly by kiss before she jumps off again.
Best of all is just to watch her little face break into a grin when she looks at her toy box and I realise Missy is a happy little girlie now.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 08:45 AM
What I love most:
Has to be my morning greeting from them both, each with a different present in their mouths They both charge up the stairs around 7am, fly - literally onto the bed, give me my morning fuss, then immediately go to sleep

What I dislike most:
urmm.............. still thinking
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >