Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-09-2009, 07:35 AM

Working Trials Equipment

Does anyone know good sources for working trials equipment at reasonable prices?

When I Google it just seems to come up with Agility Warehouse.

Its to buy a Long Jump and Scale. Can't even seem to find diagrams so I could get a Joiner to build?
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2009, 09:32 AM
I know its not easy, I have a hurdle and a long jump both made by my husband but the last time i looked at the price of a scale jump it was about £400!!! If you can get hold of Jack Cree's book(poss John) i know there are dimensions in there but unfortunately i lent my copy to someone and it was never returned. Rod Roberts also hasplans, and I'm sure they are on his website. There is someone in the midlands who makes jumps I think, but unfortunately cant rember who. just had a thought try contacting your local WT society and see who supplied theirs.

Good Luck

jeanette
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2009, 09:46 AM
The contact for the SWTS is June McPhilips in Lauder, dont think I can put tel nos on here, should be on their website if not contact me and I'll give it to you

Jeanette
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi Jeanatte, I've met June and go to SWTS training once a Month, maybe catch up with someone there.

I'll check out Rod Robert's website too.

Thanks!