Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Oh Tang, Bella is just fab and soo cute, xx
Doesn't she look so cross tho? Because I dared to disturb her in MY bed where she's gone (ignoring me here in the living room lol!)

Meg has made me laugh so much on another thread saying that Bella was having a 'Garbo Moment' in one of her photos that I think it applies perfectly to this one too!

She does make me laugh tho! We are very similar in a lot of ways - both quite independent and often just don't want anyone disturbing us at all (although I must say she seems more often happier to pooter off and do without my company than vice versa) sometimes she will give me a look if I am doing something that makes me think she wants me to sit with her so I do. She will immediately get down and go sit somewhere else then lol!

*it was said once by one of my sons 'Mum - sometimes it's like NOT HAVING a dog!'

But of course we spend hours outside together every day - probably drive us both nuts if we had to spend all our time at home glued together too.

After my beloved Cavvy I swore I wouldn't get another 'Velcro Dog' as it wouldn't really suit my lifestyle.

I certainly managed that alright. Absolute opposite of a Velcro Dog! Sometimes when we do sit together on sofa or daybed and I might just touch her with my foot or leg - she will give me the look and move up a bit so we are no longer touching!

Only ever sits on my lap if I put her there and hold her there and only time she does it of her own volition is if another dog scares her or bothers her too much when we are out and I'm sat down so she can't dash behind my legs - oh yeah she will soon leap up on my lap then!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 06:01 PM
I have a few random pics... even though they are not dogs. I thought someone might find them funny.

This is Pookie. She is THE sweetest, most affectionate little puff ever. This is what she does when she wants attention

She is quite the acrobat and can actually balance on her back legs for quite some time...

And of course you always give in and give her some kitty pats.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
I have a few random pics... even though they are not dogs. I thought someone might find them funny.

This is Pookie. She is THE sweetest, most affectionate little puff ever. This is what she does when she wants attention

She is quite the acrobat and can actually balance on her back legs for quite some time...

And of course you always give in and give her some kitty pats.
Oh she is adorable. I am a cat as well as a dog lover and 'owned' cats as an adult before I owned dogs. Only since I moved to Cyprus have I not had cats. Hell don't need one I've got 500 outside my apartment! And worked with 200 of them in the cat sanctuary!

Myra - this is called the RANDOM photo thread because it can be any RANDOM photos. Anything. It doesn't have to be DOGS! There is a Dedicated Dog Photo Section already.

I am so pleased Jen started this. It quickly became my favourite thread. Sometimes I take my canine mistress out on a lovely walk and take lovely photos but she's nowhere to be seen! Not much point in putting those on the DOG photo section lol!

You can post any photos on here. I am now going to find one as an example.

Mother and baby camel taken at the Camel Park in Mazotos - my favourite day out about ten miles from me. Everyone else's favourite day out too.

I say this pic proves that kids are nothing but a 'monkey on your back' lol!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Love that pic Tang. You're right... I love this thread and obviously so does everyone else, because it has LOTS of views and so many wonderful photos.

I love cats a lot and I'll always have a cat same as I'll always have a dog. Unfortunately they can be very hard to photograph and they are very boring little things most of the time, so Dogsey always suited me better than Catsey.

The other cat will bite you if you try to pet her! Not always but sometimes, but I still adore her. I love all animals really. I had a turtle a long time ago.

I named it Mr. Turtle, but turns out it was a female! It got VERY big (it was an Eastern Box Turtle) and I had to release it, but I had it for four years. Would love another one, but have no space for one in my room now and mother would die if I kept it anywhere else.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 08:56 PM
It's no good Mandy she's still far too clean! She must have a magic coat or something that sheds the dirt!

Eileen that photo of Lacey just sums up what a tough, hard done by life she leads! Pampered pooch I'll lend Layla to your mum for a while in return for a free holiday to Ireland, sound fair?

Oh Tang what are you going to do with that Bella beasty! Do you check everywhere before sitting down? I lost Scooby under my duvet the other day, I searched the whole house for him before I checked my bed. I'd got myself really wound up by the time I found him to. That second photo though, what a look!!!! I'm nearly done packing now, Wednesday is the day that my neighbour starts moving her stuff across. I have agreed with my manager that I will be off until Friday unless I get miraculously cured in the mean time so I can just pootle through sorting the house at my own pace. I have roped Dad in to helping on Saturday

Pookie is gorgeous Myra. They are really difficult to photograph aren't they! I always find they look really peeved about it life whenever I photograph them. This really is a random thread although I do think Tang's camels might win the prize for randomest so far... I just love seeing what everyone gets up to in their day to day lives.

I'm glad everyone enjoys this thread, have to say it did not expect to see it make this many pages!! Long may it last
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 08:58 PM
bwahhahahahahahahaha Camel's

Love the kittie Myra, she is very clever to stand up like that!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Even though I am not really well enough to go out for hikes with the dogs I have the benefit of the fields at work to walk them in. We basically go out to the field and I sit on the upturned water trough and use a ball launcher (although I call it a wanger ) to play fetch with the youngsters while Scooby naps at my feet. We are still flooded though so the dogs get to go swimming as well. Here's a few photos of the boys from this evenings walk.

Malcolm loves water -

Bandit's not so impressed -

All the boys together -

Layla was out with us but she decided to stay dry today.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Myra,I told you about me and cats yeah?I'm really trying and they are gorgeous pics
And camels!!lovely jubbly
JEN..if you fancy a break I'm yer woman.You are more than welcome anytime,totally serious You're on my bucket list of peeps I loved to meet
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Myra,I told you about me and cats yeah?I'm really trying and they are gorgeous pics
And camels!!lovely jubbly
JEN..if you fancy a break I'm yer woman.You are more than welcome anytime,totally serious You're on my bucket list of peeps I loved to meet
Awesome, would love to meet you if I ever get over to Ireland again. I went to the Ring of Kerry a few years ago with a friend but I'd really like to go up to Northern Ireland. Definitely somewhere I'd like to see more of especially since my paternal Grandad's family were Irish.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Awesome, would love to meet you if I ever get over to Ireland again. I went to the Ring of Kerry a few years ago with a friend but I'd really like to go up to Northern Ireland. Definitely somewhere I'd like to see more of especially since my paternal Grandad's family were Irish.
you're on!!
Page 94 of 130 « First < 44 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 > Last »