View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Kibo cocked his leg today for the first time!!!

I'm was so proud I gave him a round of applause!!!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Awww sounds like Kaya is coming in a treat

Karly, that sounds more like YOUR achievement than Casper's. Well done for coming out of your comfort zone and confronting the big wide world. Seems like you both can do it

Woooo, Kiba is a big boy

Cain went for another walk with Sosha and Buster today. He pottered along very nicely totally ignoring Buster. He even went paddling and managed to come out and go silly in the grass (as usual) without it turning into leaping on Buster. Had a minor incident when an unaccompanied collie sped directly past us at top speed, didn't see it coming until it was too late. Thankfully Cain just had one lunge/bark then carried on, he didn't redirect onto Buster or anything. There was even a moment when Buster invited Cain to chase him, and Cain was very much up for a play. Sadly mean old mummy wouldn't let that as there's such a size difference and Cain has no concept of his size. He even approach Sophie for a couple of treats and a head scratch Cain has a walkies buddy! Yay!
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Well done Kibo - Presumably not over the couch!

Can't say Cain was a perfect Gent he managed to dump "Mean old Mummy" on her rear & possibly attempted to dunk her in the Brook...

Had a good walk to agility along the river, a fun & lively session at Agility, then a pleasant stroll in the park with Amanda & Cain - 1st time I've said hello to Cain - normally blank each other - it makes a change to have some else's dog on the scrounge

And finally a good walk back to Kingston along the main drag through the park amid the joggers, cyclists & general populace No spooks, no complaints - not even at a less than considerate jogger who decided to barge his way through everyone and thunder past 2 inches away from Buzz's nose.

One tired dog.
One tired human.
One Thai Dinner.

Grand.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Great to read how well everyone is getting on, I remember the first time Ben cocked his leg too

Today I had a big step with the little crazy lady
Went to a big park I have only been to a couple of times,
Mia was so good dealing with dogs with her being on the lead, she just seemed so chilled today - so after I had them have a good run in the more wild bit of the park where I would usually have her offlead
I braved it and didnt clip the lead on
and

look how chilled she is with dogs all around the place - and she stayed with me and didnt even run off to say 'hello' and was polite with all the out of control dogs who zoomed up to say 'hello' to her

Look how close these strange dogs are!!
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Excellent, well done Mia
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2012, 04:42 PM
At last It was Kiki's first day being left since starting the Soloxine, just an afternoon today. No anxious barking at all I'd like to say no barking, but a leaflet dropper must have woken her and Casper up at one point, but it was definately a guard-bark rather than anxious and she managed to calm back down after it and go back to sleep very quickly. A tiny little whine and a few stress yawns, teenytiny bit of pacing (maybe 3-4 times up and down in the whole 4 hours) but mostly eating the Kong left for her and sleeping. Hooray - really needed a win in this battle! Here's to it not being a coincidence...
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Buster was a star on the bus yesterday. He'll now sit on the floor.

Had a 20min wait for the bus in the rain on the way back & it was busy so we had our first excursion upstairs. No probs at all - he was great. Also very good waiting for the bus. Just sat in the dirt next to me.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Here's hoping Kiki's good behaviour is containing....

What a patient boy Buster
Kiing
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Nice to read up on everyone's successes, as always!

Anton's reactive behaviour towards other dogs when he's on-lead has dwindled so much that we haven't had an incident in months! What's more, he now seems to see strangers as potential food dispensers rather than threats - obviously, we still have to be very careful with him in case old habits resurface, and I'll never not have a muzzle on-hand on a walk, but it's nice to be able to relax just that little bit more. Very happy with him at the moment.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Good boy Anton It's lovely to be able to chill out a little on walks isn't it.

Unfortunately after another non-barking day Tuesday, we had a little lapse yesterday. However, there was a change in routine - OH worked a morning job instead of afternoon, and I'm guessing there's more potential for front/car doors to be opening and closing, engines sat running, etc. in the morning. And we only had one barking spate over the 4 hours, which only lasted about a minute, so a huuge improvement to recent behaviour. Bit more pacing over the next couple of hours but also some long sleeps. General body language is a lot less anxious, I hope it continues!
Page 94 of 101 « First < 44 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 > Last »