View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Did amts get to see her? If he did what did her think. He has changed so much since I last saw him.

Take care xxx
Ellen
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 01:59 PM
hi ellen
amts is meeting him tomorrow
i think she will love him very much
will post some pics of them together on monday
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Oh great bet he is excited I know I am seeing how the two of the get along sure they will love each other. I bet you are looking forward to it to. Cann't wait to see pics
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi Jackie Are these the parents of these babies the birds we watched grow last year or the year before? Congratulations on the new babies! It was fun watching the original ones grow I'll have to check back on this thread. Good luck with them!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 03:26 PM
aww jackie the little one has really come on alot the chest feathers are so beautiful i bet people were amazed to see the little one beautiful
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 08:46 PM
hi barbara
yes they are the same parents
we only had one baby this year,but thank you
thank you jenniffer
yes his chest feathers are growing fast now,won,t be long till he is fully feathered
people were amazed by him,and all the kids were walking away saying "mum i want one"
Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Hi Jackie. You must have been so proud showing Baby off. It's well deserved! We are all so taken with baby if only he knew just how many people loved him.
Thank You again.
Love to all :smt049
Annex
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Looking great Jackie ooww AM will be meeting him for the first time today she will love him, cant wait to see the pics of the two of them, and cant wait until i hear what AM says about you posting pics of her lol
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 02:38 PM

I haven't posted much but I've followed this thread from day one and he's gorgeous! I would really love to have a macaw but I'm afraid will have to admire from a distance until I win the lottery! But he'd be worth every penny and more!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 09:15 AM
I haven't looked at this thread before because I was on dial-up and pictures take forever to load on dial-up. I am now on broadband at last and I looked at all the pictures yesterday right from page 1 to page 61 and I would just like to say thank you Jackie, your 'baby' is beautiful and it was fantastic looking at all the pictures right from when he was first hatched and how he grew week by week

Amts is getting a lovely bird and he will be so tame and loving by the looks of him. I loved the one with your daughter giving him a kiss and the ones in his little harness, I didn't even know that they wore harnasses He looked so cute in it though I also loved the ones where he was cuddling his mum, it was so sweet - in fact I just loved them all and I am going to look at them all again when I get a bit of time

So thanks
Page 91 of 122 « First < 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 > Last »