Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
The Shar Pei concerned was not bred in the UK & is from a very good breeder who produces long lived dogs

She indicated that his father was dead-he isn't he is alive & well. Now that she cannot deny is an out & out lie. I can see the breeder getting involved here after all in the US ligatigation is usually the first option taken rather than the last as in the UK
I'd LOVE to see it go to court----it will keep the issue in the public eye and I am sure a good lawyer can dig up a lot of damaging stuff that'll help wreck the showing reputation even more.

If I were them I might want to keep quiet but it'll be interesting either way.

Just re read your post----what does 'indicated that his father was dead' mean----what did she actually write?

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
I'd LOVE to see it go to court----it will keep the issue in the public eye and I am sure a good lawyer can dig up a lot of damaging stuff that'll help wreck the showing reputation even more.

If I were them I might want to keep quiet but it'll be interesting either way.Just re read your post----what does 'indicated that his father was dead' mean----what did she actually write?

rune
Why on earth would they wish to be quiet.

Have you taken on JH affliction of defamation of someone's character for your own ends

Insinuating someone has something to hide, be careful, they (owners) might come knocking on your door too! along with JH.

At least she has had the gumption to say she told lies...

You are making accusations for the hell of it
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Why on earth would they wish to be quiet.

Have you taken on JH affliction of defamation of someone's character for your own ends

Insinuating someone has something to hide, be careful, they (owners) might come knocking on your door too! along with JH.

At least she has had the gumption to say she told lies...

You are making accusations for the hell of it
Good lord---thats an overreaction if ever I saw one!

I know nothing about either party but I would LOVE to see it go to court for the reasons I mentioned in my post.

What exactly am I making accusations about? I said if I were them I'd NOT want it to go to court----and that it would be interesting if it did.

I wasn't aware that was an accusation at all.

Of course if we really ARE looking at accusations can I suggest that some posts regarding The Jemima person are certainly of that ilk!

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-02-2011, 03:34 PM
LOVE
I am sure a good lawyer can dig up a lot of damaging stuff that'll help wreck the showing reputation even more.

If I were them I might want to keep quiet
That could be seen as you saying they have something to hide.

Regards..JH..she has ADMITTED her lies, thats not accusations, it came from her own mouth!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
LOVE

That could be seen as you saying they have something to hide.

Regards..JH..she has ADMITTED her lies, thats not accusations, it came from her own mouth!!
It could couldn't it-----however if they DO go to court it will be obvious they don't have anything to hide----won't it?

Bit of a cleft stick IMO.

rune
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 03:39 PM
All Crufts is, is a big dog show. Most of the dogs are family pets and much loved for it. True, you get morons, same as in any sphere.

Ive been once as a spectator, and I actually felt sorry for the exhibitors and their dogs trying to get to the ring without being mobbed. I much prefer the smaller shows, then you can have a chat with the breeders/meet the dogs.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 08:26 PM
The showing reputation hasnt been affected - not by them that matter anyways. I mean the enteries for crufts shows that.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
The showing reputation hasnt been affected - not by them that matter anyways. I mean the enteries for crufts shows that.
Unfortunately it has---that is why people are rejecting the KC breeds and choosing other crosses.

rune
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Unfortunately it has---that is why people are rejecting the KC breeds and choosing other crosses.
It really has.... some BYBs even use that as a marketing ploy...
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Like I said not by them that matter. Of course the un educated just believe what ever and buy from who ever. Who's to blame for that.....hmmm I wonder.

It has not affected the ones who enjoy showing and remember not all that show have a desire to breed.
Page 91 of 103 « First < 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 > Last »