View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 12:31 PM
What a beautiful photo!! It reminds me of my son Joe aged 6 with his rescue dog Poppy who was a very small, scruffy, black terrier x . They went to a fancy dress event together as Dennis the Menace and Knasher. He even entered her into a dog show "Best yearling" and won! I was so proud.....he had spent the whole morning shampooing and brushing her! I wish I had some photos stored electronically to post, but this was 10 years ago.

But Cheeky you are right, assesment has come on a long way since then. I took my son to see the dog and did the assessment myself. They are really comprehensive now and very good at getting it right.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 07:10 PM
What a beautiful photo!! It reminds me of my son Joe aged 6 with his rescue dog Poppy who was a very small, scruffy, black terrier x . They went to a fancy dress event together as Dennis the Menace and Knasher
Oh, I would so love to see those pics!

But Cheeky you are right, assesment has come on a long way since then. I took my son to see the dog and did the assessment myself. They are really comprehensive now and very good at getting it right.
I am so pleased to hear that! That means more of these poor doggies get great family homes
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 07:32 PM
I'll dig the photos out and find someone with a scanner....
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9