Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=magpye;1452459]I am mighty... Fear meQ

that scared the bejusus out of me.....get her to stop........please (very very beautiful though)

Youngstevie I am so sorry your son has to deal with idiots like this - it makes me soooo cross.

People are just soo stupid at times and have nothing better to do with there time. I think you both look great, love your hair cut and i think the tattoo of your dog is fantastic.

If its any help... there is a yahoo webgroup called "freecycle". You join up free and you all give away items that you know longer need any more. Don't know how good it would be in your area, maybe join a local town near you, but i was thinking you could post a wanted ad for cctv stuff. Sometimes they come up and might help just to watch your dogs, just a thought really. Anyway good luck with the whole situation.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I am mighty... Fear meQ

She is truly lovely, I would be so happy to see a dog in a window in London, when i worked there I didn't see anything that nice
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
With these eyes she will destroy you all.. there's no escape...

Maybe when she's fully grown they'll be too afraid of her to talk to me when I take them out...
PMSL!!! Anyone who knows anything about these dogs knows they are more likely to lick you to death! Silly people . .
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:41 PM
ssshhhhh they'll hear you.
Fear me and my mighty wolfy! It is too dangerous to ask me to mow the lawn, my mighty wolfy will STARE
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Ela like to people watch as well, the top of our sofa has an Ela shaped dent in it! She will also go and sit by the gate i the garden and stare as the kids go past.

The best was when she gave some kids her biggest deepest bark, they s**t themsleves, little chavs.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Hope this cheers you up 'infamousinuits '. See the world is actually full of dog mad weirdos terrorising our neighbourhoods Remember in Dogseyworld, you are normal and the rest of the village is weird!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 04:01 PM
i knew i was normal!! lol i was begining to think otherwise. i love you guys cos you are allways here to listen! <3 thanks for that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2008, 04:07 PM
wish I was a bit nearer to you because (once Lona can be taken into the world again) I would be happy to come over with my 2. You are just that little bit too far away, I am not too good on motorway driving and have panic attacks on them, so stick to the A roads if I can. If you are ever in the Bolton area call round I live in quite a small village and it takes years to get accepted. I have been here nearly 30 years and I am more or less taken as a local now. That is the way things are 'oooop North' I am afraid, but what is happening to you is totally extreme and very nasty.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 04:12 PM
i think im the opposite i prefer motorways cos everything is in a straight line (well kind of). I end up all over the country. usually getting camera equipment for some odd reason. tomorow im in pickering shooting for my photographic award. that should take my mind of this whole event
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 04:29 PM
That is outrageous, who the hell do these people think they are, i think you look like a lovely young couple and as Vicki said, whos business is it anyway.

I had a similar problem when i first moved where i am now because i dared to move my b/f in who was black i had graffiti written on my door (i wont repeat what it said) rubbish thrown into my garden including a dead cat and used condoms, then i commited the ultimate sin by having a mixed race child we had to call the police in the end as our car was smashed up almost every week and i received a few threatening letters, and i live in London, a supposedly diverse city. Most of the trouble makers have moved on now and i get on well with a lot of my neighbours, there was no way we were going to let them drive us out.

You stick to your guns, it sounds like you live in stepford country, what a bunch of morons!!!! We need to have a Dogsey get together at your house, then they would really have something to worry about!!!

Your tats are beautiful btw.
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 38 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »