Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post

this is my favorite of scrappy because it is how he is most of the time,but my camera is not quick enough to get him
its lovely picture it so reminds me of a old post card (xmas)
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
they are all lovely
here are mine

this was bessey ,the lady that started my collie mania love the picture was i can remember the day as if it was yesterday (it was years ago ) it brings this girl back

dylan i love this cos of his collie moves ,he is so very hansom

love this of willow as it was me who had just pulled on to the drive ,when i saw it i smiled it made me realise i had won this girl round as she was looking for me
Love Bessey. Yours are great dogs Tracey....Willow is won over, no doubts there.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Great pic's and lovely stories.......
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Fantastic thread Rachel. I'm just loving all the beautiful photos of some absolutely smashing dogs, and the stories that go with them
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by bint View Post
Kevin drying off after his last ever plodge in the sea. He collapsed and died a few days after this photo was taken aged 15yrs.

Love this photo.....poor old Kevin, but he was a happy soul thats for sure. He was lovely.... lucky you
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Lovely photo of Fudge (but then I've never seen a bad one ).

Like you, I'm sure my favourites will change, it is such a tough decision, but here they are:-

Stumpy
By no means the best photo of her, but it just warms my heart. She'd not been with us long and loved being off the lead having a good nose around. So it was a lovely moment when I decided to sit in the sunshine for a bit and she came and lay next to me. I think its when I really felt our bond beginning to form.

Hoki
Never seem to get a good photo of Hoki, but I think this is my favourite as it has come the closest to catching the way she looks at me.

Her wet coat reminds me of how much fun we have in the river in the summer and the dirt on her nose always makes me smile.

Love those pic's Hali....stumpy looks so at home with you, and Hoki reminds me of mine.....always wet
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 08:21 PM
this is my current Fav of Mav

Hes only a little dot really,& everybody thinks he looks like a girl but looks so mauscline & handsome in this piccy!!!! thats how i see him all the time!!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
this is my current Fav of Mav

Hes only a little dot really,& everybody thinks he looks like a girl but looks so mauscline & handsome in this piccy!!!! thats how i see him all the time!!!!

Mish that is a lovely pic of him. It`s lovely when an image matches the visual picture you have of their character in your mind. He IS handsome. Thanks for sharing
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 08:25 PM
my alltime fav of flynn

Taken when he was 2 ,

Completley sums up his expression when hes his happiest!!!!

He is i think they most handsome dog in the whole world, i feel so much love for him .
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
my alltime fav of flynn

Taken when he was 2 ,

Completley sums up his expression when hes his happiest!!!!

He is i think they most handsome dog in the whole world, i feel so much love for him .

Mish another great photo. Flynn is like one of the old time movie stars. Very masculine but full mof panache....Thanks for sharing this special photo with us.
Page 9 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >