Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
my god i cant even defend my self no matter what i right you all change it
What did I change?! Or is it you've realised you've just shown your true colours.

You have quoted the exact prices for the dogs you breed and their crosses. Which to me (and no doubt many others) means you sell a fair few of them.

Which you do as many of us know from your previous thread and the adverts many of us have seen.

I really don't know why you're here. This site is for dog lovers. Eg the type of people that don't breed dogs purely to make money.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
What did I change?! Or is it you've realised you've just shown your true colours.

You have quoted the exact prices for the dogs you breed and their crosses. Which to me (and no doubt many others) means you sell a fair few of them.

Which you do as many of us know from your previous thread and the adverts many of us have seen.

I really don't know why you're here. This site is for dog lovers. Eg the type of people that don't breed dogs purely to make money.
you said i breed for money as they fetch more money
i said no as this is what pure breds fetch and this cross breds to prove a point
and thenyou said yu can see my true colours because i have put a price how would you answer the first question then?
i am here because to put my veiew across so its not all one sided and
and i do love my dogs no matter what you think

i think ppl know my trye colours allready as i dont hide much

and the bit about the type of ppl who dont breed for money
well that is very quetionable in my mind
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-12-2006, 12:24 AM
sorry i wont do rottys as to much hip problams and tempermenet problams for me sorry jimo
i have owned rottys but not bred from them as to health and tempermenet problams in the breed
what about the ''ROTTWIELER CHOICE OF 1'' that was on your page of Stud dogs a couple of days ago (dated 22nd December, I realise you have removed the dog from the page now but it was there then), I can post a link to the page if you like
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2006, 12:28 AM
you said i breed for money as they fetch more money
i said no as this is what pure breds fetch and this cross breds to prove a point
and thenyou said yu can see my true colours because i have put a price how would you answer the first question then?
i am here because to put my veiew across so its not all one sided and
and i do love my dogs no matter what you think

i think ppl know my trye colours allready as i dont hide much
Yep and what dogs do you own and breed that just happen to fetch the most out of your post?????

Oh yes berdoux (Dogue de Bordeaux!).

By all means put your view across, but don't pretend to be dog lovers like the rest of us.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
what about the ''ROTTWIELER CHOICE OF 1'' that was on your page of Stud dogs a couple of days ago (dated 22nd December, I realise you have removed the dog from the page now but it was there then), I can post a link to the page if you like
yes as i have all ready said on a privous answer i have changed it and up dated my advert for the benafit of others so that is what i have know on that advert and yes they rotty has been removed as he is not mine and they pple have retired him from stud know,
gladly post it be my guest
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2006, 12:34 AM
In answer to your original posting,
No i would not breed from an aggressive bitch/bad mother,i had an experience of this and it was not pleasant.At 3 weeks we had to raise a litter of 8 pups,due to our bitch been very aggressive and if we had not taken her away when we did i believe she would have killed her pups

Breeding should be done to improve on breeds,if breeding all health tests for known conditions within a breed should be undertaken.I would never force mate a bitch,by holding a bitch that won't stand for a stud dog is in my opinion a force mating.

Breeding purely for money/profit in my eyes is a big no,if this is the case and sadly happens far to often,there is little or no thought put into researching bloodlines etc,and very rarely are the dogs or pups health tested and if any problems are encountered afterwards you can almost guarenttee,the breeders would not be interested
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Yep and what dogs do you own and breed that just happen to fetch the most out of your post?????

Oh yes berdoux (Dogue de Bordeaux!).

By all means put your view across, but don't pretend to be dog lovers like the rest of us.
i dont pretend to be anything thankyou inwould not be here if i did
and please respect my opinions as i do yours
and read my old thread you will have you answers on them

and i dont have to prove to you if i am a dog lover or not
and thsi is not the topic we are discusing ?
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by nissanmad View Post
In answer to your original posting,
No i would not breed from an aggressive bitch/bad mother,i had an experience of this and it was not pleasant.At 3 weeks we had to raise a litter of 8 pups,due to our bitch been very aggressive and if we had not taken her away when we did i believe she would have killed her pups

Breeding should be done to improve on breeds,if breeding all health tests for known conditions within a breed should be undertaken.I would never force mate a bitch,by holding a bitch that won't stand for a stud dog is in my opinion a force mating.

Breeding purely for money/profit in my eyes is a big no,if this is the case and sadly happens far to often,there is little or no thought put into researching bloodlines etc,and very rarely are the dogs or pups health tested and if any problems are encountered afterwards you can almost guarenttee,the breeders would not be interested
when i say hold i mean hold collor or hold the dog when they are tied i dont force any of my dogs to mate as this cause to much damage and truma to the dogs imo
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-12-2006, 12:44 AM
i have owned rottys but not bred from them as to health and tempermenet problams in the breed
and yes all are kc reg the stud dogs and yes i do advertise for oher breederson my stud book page
and no i dont breed rescue dogs please stop trying to put two and two together and makeing five
If all are KC registered why are some of the puppies you advertise not KC but DL registered , do they belong to 'a friend' too I can post a link to a page if you like

Adding a snippet

BLACK/TAN BLUE/TAN full pedigree and dl reg
look very carefully and you will see dl not KC...
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2006, 12:47 AM
i dont pretend to be anything thankyou inwould not be here if i did
and please respect my opinions as i do yours
and read my old thread you will have you answers on them

and i dont have to prove to you if i am a dog lover or not
and thsi is not the topic we are discusing ?
You pretend to love dogs, not true from what I've seen.

Read my old posts!

This is it for me on this thread, think I've made my point.

Please post the links Mini, if nothing but for education purposes of where not to purchase a dog.
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »