View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Just a quick post to thank you all for your kind comments. We always have them in our hearts don't we, but I'm glad she is there even if sometimes it makes me sad. Anyhoo, onwards and upwards lol.

Please don't have too many nibbles on show as its one of my "starving" days on this 5:2 thingy and I might just swoop down and run off with them all........then again I might just go to bed to make it tomorrow faster (I'm thinking breakfast).

I've just been watching the athletics, I think that counts towards my weekly exercise plan although I may be wrong!! Mind it was the only thing on this plan, although my daughter did her usual run (she's a middle distance runner) I'll count that too. I'm doing really well with this exercising don't you think? I think it's called osmosis, the way I do it.

Right I'm off to think about food
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 08:48 PM
i tried 5:2 and i lasted a week!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Not sure I will make it to Dogsey after Dark - stoooopid work
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Oh No DD - that's rotten luck Perhaps we will put everything on hold until tomorrow night then?
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:33 PM
What no alkafrolic lock in what's the Dogsey after dark bar coming to not opening till tomorrow night
I'm blaming DD having to work and Eileen being entertained by GC
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Right here NORMA,on my second glass of red!
No DD
SALLY,watched it on blu ray,visuals are absolutely amazing Film was quite good George,ah..
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Are you sitting comfortably - then I'll begin. Once upon a time there was a computer doggie forum, it was filled with light hearted banter and helpful hints on doggy husbandry. Then one day a strange presence appeared from out of the North. It soon dawned on the habituees of this forum (after cunning questioning and sleuth like deduction) that this One was different! In fact, it was a Bloke!!! So these ladies (without Matron's permission) came up with an elaborate ruse in order to be rid of this strange manifestation. They thought that he being a simple Northern Boggart would be easily embarrassed, and so it began. 1st there was talk of a Dogsey after Dark (what could that mean). A certain Larry Miller was mentioned in the same sentence as a hugging frenzy. Male Nurses are apparently an endangered species where this lot are concerned! The fitting and sizes of brassieres was discussed (quite openly and with no degree of shame) and now sparkly dangly things are to be worn around necks, presumably to form some sort of attraction (not sure if this was for men or magpies). But I feel I must warn you that this former callow youth is made of sterner stuff. Itwill take far worse than this to deter me - so you better get going. I await your replies with not a little interest. As always I remain your obedient servant, Gordon Mac., and as always : Bye fer now!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:50 PM
bugg*r work... Dogsey is sooooooooooo distracting..

Pfffft Gordon, you seen nuffink yet! You wait till Malka cracks out her Chippendales.. our Christmas partay last year was summat else!!!!! *nods knowingly*
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:53 PM

Gordon you really are a nutter You've been with your OH for a long time,so I'm guessing you've heard pretty much everything
You missed the best one though and only just We once spent a day or two trying to locate a certain member's missing uterus!! Never did find it though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Alone again Hubby has gone to bed,not sure he enjoyed the movie,maybe me oooing and ahhing over George was a bit much He doesn't think he's good looking
Feel a bit ill now after all that choklit and marshmallows,thank goodness I didn't have any nuts
Page 9 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »