07-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Tang, it's on September 7th. Looking forward to it
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Tang, it's on September 7th. Looking forward to it
Good on ya! I've sponsored you a modest amount. All the young ladies in my family (daughter, neices, younger sisters) are tireless in their efforts for the JustGiving fundraising stuff.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2013, 10:37 PM
one of my friends whose OH is a mechanic rang me before, so I demanded that he come over here STRAIGHT AWAY - yeah I know its 30 odd miles and late at night.....anyhow he comes on the phone and he says there is a little box where there is a winder thing that I can use, however it is late and it is dark, so still no further on. I have got it closed a likkle bit more, friends OH says it is going to rain tonight, I think he is taunting me.
I do have a blue tarp actually, it is usually in the back of Hannah Honda to go under the old sheets the girls go on, so have got that at the ready if it refuses to close anymore.
It is around three quarters closed now.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Good on ya! I've sponsored you a modest amount. All the young ladies in my family (daughter, neices, younger sisters) are tireless in their efforts for the JustGiving fundraising stuff.
Thank you
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Thank you
Most welcome. In my younger years I would have been 'out there DOING it' in my twilight years I encourage, help and support those who still can!

I absolutely LOVE the atmosphere at these 'events' so many lovely good people coming together and most of them to support a good charitable cause.

I actually flew to the UK and missed a whole night's sleep to see my daughter run the Reading half marathon for Cancer support. Couldn't have felt better or prouder if I'd been able to do it myself.

I admire you.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9