Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 06:02 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your friend Nippy xx

I dread to think Eileen, when we used to have a milkman he said his brother once knocked on a door and the woman answered the door nude the poor bloke ran
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Evening all, and special thoughts for Harvey - a perfectly horrible time for him.

Nippy that is appalling about your friend and no wonder you cannot take it in - it sounds like a tragic case of a slip during surgery, but nothing can now alter what has happened. I am so sorry.

I managed to get a bit of gardening done today, but would dearly have loved to have carried on and done loads more. Hey ho, it will all be there waiting tomorrow!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Evening Sally a sad day for some that's for sure.
Oh yes the gardening will still be there tomorrow its guaranteed.

Has OH had anymore recipe ideas. ?
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Hello Lynn - OH, thank heavens, has plumped for salad tonight!!! This good behaviour will not last, and I have no doubt that tomorrow will produce something that fills the house with noxious fumes, and leaves the kitchen knee deep in dirty pans!!! Thank heavens for dishwashers eh

Nearly time for Corrie
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Nippy, I am so sorry about your friend, I hope she comes out of this.

We had some problems with Davie, a lassie had told him today that he could go in her limo to the prom thing. Just one of the things I find ridiculous but he loves limos. Anyway, she didn't pick him up and he was devastated. He was in a right state, poor lad, and ended up saying he didn't want to go. So didn't make him go, said we would go to my uncle's shop for ice cream and some sweets. Just as we were going to head off his headmistress called and asked if he was okay, told her the truth. She offered to pick him up. After much humming and hawing, he said yes, she picked him up in her big ole Jeep which Davie thought was MUCH cooler than a limo.

As far as I know he is okay. I am happy with his headmistress cause she was straight on the phone when she realised he wasn't there. I hope he enjoys himself, I am really worried cause he was very upset.

I have put our camping stuff into the office but waiting for the weekend before cleaning the office.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Poor Davie and what a cruel thing for that girl to say unless the girl was genuine and her parents stopped her. Whatever it was it was cruel.
I am glad Davie got to the prom I hope he enjoys it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 07:53 PM
That is awful about poor Davie, it would be hard for anyone, but at that age they feel things so intensely he will feel really bad about it. Even if the girls parents had stopped her, a phone call or text wouldn't have hurt. Hope she gets her come uppance when Davie is a multi multi millionaire and he drives past her standing in the rain at the bus stop and goes through a puddle and drenches her
So glad the headmistress rescued him
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Really hope Davie has a great time. Poor lad, its good in went in the end
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Evening all,
A fleeting visit from me as I have been helping my friend sort things for the wedding. I've still got to sew some lace on the neckline of a top I've bought (to make it look perfect under the silk 'coat') and must catch up on a massive pile of ironing I have to do.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Remember I told you about my friend who had to go into hospital, at around the time that my son had his stroke.
They put a tube into her stomach to clear it so that they could examine her properly. Unfortunately her stomach was perforated in the process and she had to go back to theatre.
She still hasn't regained consciousness and is on life support.
Her son came to see me earlier as I was on-line to you. He came to tell me that if there is no positive change in the next few days then the life support will be switched off.
I am devastated, I just can't take it in
I am so desperately sorry to read this Jenny - how tragic for her, her family and friends. What a dreadful waste of life through a terrible error (((hugs)))

Harvey - Lots of love being sent to you at this sad, sad time.

Lynn - Thanks again for all your hard work on here.

Hi to Sally, June and all of you that I haven't seen already in here today and of course to those I already have seen. Enjoy your evening and thank you to those who commented on my son's good news.

Sleep well all and see you tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Night jenny. Good luck with the ironing and the sewing two things I very rarely do.

Thank you again jenny its nice to be appreciated.
Page 9 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >