View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 08:38 PM
to those sausages, they lied to me Zena had a bit in her kong and Dave ate one, but he'll regret that later I'm sure. The only sausage worth having are Waitrose's Old Spot Gloucester sausages and they're bigger than yer normal run of the mill sausage too. Awww gaaaawd should I really be going here with Malka around, you could be right here June!!!!

You're also right Sally about this thread after 7pm but I would reword it to the severely disturbed!!!!!

*dives into cheese and biscuits to stave of hunger pangs*

I wish I'd put my M&S apple and blackberry pudding in that oven instead of those 'orrible sausages! I'm gonna have words with that shopkeeper tomorrow and insist he removes that sign

Got Celeb running on the bedroom tv, perfect for winding back and skipping the ads

What have I promised June???

ETA: Just seen your offering there grandma, I'll take the one on the left please, but only coz he's got the champers, mind you, looks like he's about to spill it, he's obviously NOT a proper waiter then!!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Depends where he spills it
You said there would be more puppy fixes on here tonight. Can oblige with piccies of them all with their names, although not had them approved as yet mind you, only sent them off tonight when I put names to faces as it were
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Ladies, I too, am a sleeping dribbler, but have been for years so not sure its age related!

I'm ironing instead of eating purple sweeties. Although I may pinch a nip from the magic bottle...
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 09:05 PM
I TOLD you that sign outside the shop was ambiguous old bean World famous for what I would ask them!

Sokay TW - you and Mabs are forgiven......for now.

Both those boys look too aware of their own looks for my liking. Please could we have George Clooney? He would be very suave in his role as waiter.

Failing that, Peter O'Toole in his younger days would be good
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Just dipped in to see how you're all doing, cos I'm still cooking dinner here and all I'm getting is damp patches on pillows, sausages and cheese.

Who ate all the cheese???

You'll all have bad dreams tonight you know!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2012, 09:55 PM
The Mac has finally outdone itself, I have been trying and trying to extricate myself from it, it is just sort of frozen and won't do anything, all I'm trying to do is download piccies and it is stuck, won't let me shut it down,keeps saying Safari has cancelled my instruction, no idea what to do, so have pushed the off button and will leave it till tomorrow
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Just dipped in to see how you're all doing, cos I'm still cooking dinner here and all I'm getting is damp patches on pillows, sausages and cheese.

Who ate all the cheese???

You'll all have bad dreams tonight you know!
You should have asked H......she would have given you her sausages then there would have been no need to cook dinner! I only ate the roulade thing, oh, and the brie..and a little bit of some of the others.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
The Mac has finally outdone itself, I have been trying and trying to extricate myself from it, it is just sort of frozen and won't do anything, all I'm trying to do is download piccies and it is stuck, won't let me shut it down,keeps saying Safari has cancelled my instruction, no idea what to do, so have pushed the off button and will leave it till tomorrow
I don't understand Mac, it clearly isn't for dumbos like me. I hope that it behaves for you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Managed to get myself back in and it had taken itself out of the loop it was in.
I have no idea how it all works, there is loads of stuff I can't do, so all it is fit for (as far as I am concerned) is doing e mails etc. because it won't let me edit piccies or anything like that!!!! Can't be doing with it actually, no choice at the moment though!!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Ladies, I too, am a sleeping dribbler, but have been for years so not sure its age related!

I'm ironing instead of eating purple sweeties. Although I may pinch a nip from the magic bottle...
Oh goody, another one!! Makes one feel so much better.

*slips own pile of ironing under Lore's - will collect it tomorrow
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh goody, another one!! Makes one feel so much better.

*slips own pile of ironing under Lore's - will collect it tomorrow
I wondered why my ironing mountain had suddenly got so big.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9