Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tanya
If all breeding was to cease from midnight tonight, eventually, in years to come, the dog would become extinct. And thats a fact! Is this what you are aiming for - to make the dog disappear?
Again, you're not listening Tanya Where did I say that? Not once! Jumping to assumptions wont help.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

23-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by KathyM
Originally Posted by inca
kathy M can i please have yor attention for 5 mins please ..... you asked me a question and i have given you my answer about 10 posts ago ......that i breed for me ...please reply
OK you breed for you. Thank you for answering - people were replying so fast that I didnt keep up. How do you feel though, knowing that those that you dont keep could contribute to the numbers of dogs in rescue? Please, I dont mean this to be rude in any way, I just want to udnerstand.
Kathy... WE DO OUR BEST! We are NOT god-like individuals who can wave a magic wand and ASSURE that none of the dogs from a litter will end up in a rescue, nor can we assure that there are not idiots out there who will not look after their dogs properly - how can you be sure that YOUR rescue dogs do not end up BACK in rescue!?! (as so many do!) you simply can't.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2004, 01:55 PM
sorry mini I am too busy for tea I am having trouble being answered here ...... grab a can of coke for now and i'll brew when i get talked to ....OK
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Yes Azz, I understand what you're saying (no need to shout though, we're being civil). However, I dont bring more dogs into the world knowing there arent enough homes for the ones here already, there is a difference. I made a space in a rescue for another dog. I'm glad you do your best, but I wasnt disputing that, I was asking what reasons for breeding justify bringing more dogs into the world to a breeder. Everyone has the choice, you're right, and you have no need to worry about my dogs ending up back in rescue when they wont - they'll end their days happy and loved here.

Inca I answered you before.
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by inca
well thats easy..... any pups that don't stay have restricted papers although thats not a guarentee.... but have been done !!!!!! so come on then i breed for me ..... u think I am wrong...??????????????????????????? the person who started this post has left you home alone
Thank you inca for the answer - wasnt hard was it? I never said you were wrong did I? I asked you a question. Edited to add: I dont work as part of a team either.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Ok question has been answered so why are we still debating?
Tanya
New Member!

23-08-2004, 02:01 PM
If all breeding was to cease from midnight tonight, eventually, in years to come, the dog would become extinct.

Kathy, I am listening But would this happen????
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 02:01 PM
I was waiting for some people to grasp the intentions of my question. Took a while but we got there in the end!
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tanya
If all breeding was to cease from midnight tonight, eventually, in years to come, the dog would become extinct.

Kathy, I am listening But would this happen????
No. Easy answer - I posted it before. Of course you'll have read that
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Kathy I see where you are coming from and understand the question. I believe that if Doggygirl (the original poster) had just posted on here asking the question instead of straight away going to the other site and bragged about how she had posted on here looking for a reaction, then maybe I and other members wouldnt have got so irate. I mean youve got to see it looked confrontational her doing that. So obviously it gets peoples back up when their favourite site is being used in this way.

Also I would like to point out that we have not on here mentioned the other forums name, but you did name our forum on the other forum, which I for one would like to say thanks for because we seem to have gained new members because of it.
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 32 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »