07-07-2012, 07:57 PM
trip trap trip trap...........

rune
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by NicoleLouu View Post
I have messages to prove, if needs be. However, I rejected the offer and sent them in the directions towards people I know who are very keen on adopting.
I did ask the rescue if they could clarify if these dogs had been fostered or rehomed and gave the reason why, so I explained that it was posted on a forum that they were been rehomed,the rescue asked for details,so I have pointed them in this direction.....
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I did ask the rescue if they could clarify if these dogs had been fostered or rehomed and gave the reason why, so I explained that it was posted on a forum that they were been rehomed,the rescue asked for details,so I have pointed them in this direction.....
This'll be interesting
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2012, 09:18 PM
I have messages to prove, if needs be. However, I rejected the offer and sent them in the directions towards people I know who are very keen on adopting.
ummmm.... .......
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
i sent them PM on bodynovel linking them to this thread asking if they were aware their applicant also had a pup on the way.
never got a reply though
NicoleLouu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
i sent them PM on bodynovel linking them to this thread asking if they were aware their applicant also had a pup on the way.
never got a reply though
I contacted a woman who was in fact incharge of putting them into a rescue, ready for rehoming. I have the name of the rescue also, and she even agreed that there were many applicants and myself was chosen. I'm not going to reply anymore because this subject is over with, and I'm not tolerating anymore nonsense about it.

I understand any frustrations etc, at the end of the day, I need not to be judged over a post. Some answers have been ridiculous. And I made pretty clear there was a puppy involved. So I'd appreciate not to be made out to be someone that is posting for attention or a wind up, I'm not that cruel in doing so.

I had the right intentions, but obviously didn't go the right way about it. So please, enough. Will be getting this deleted as I really can't be bothered with the hassle any further.

Appreciate any concerns etc, but need not to kick off anymore. I have messages as proof, and I really don't have to explain myself over a post..
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2012, 11:33 PM
I contacted a woman who was in fact incharge of putting them into a rescue, ready for rehoming. I have the name of the rescue also, and she even agreed that there were many applicants and myself was chosen. I'm not going to reply anymore because this subject is over with, and I'm not tolerating anymore nonsense about it.

I understand any frustrations etc, at the end of the day, I need not to be judged over a post. Some answers have been ridiculous. And I made pretty clear there was a puppy involved. So I'd appreciate not to be made out to be someone that is posting for attention or a wind up, I'm not that cruel in doing so.

I had the right intentions, but obviously didn't go the right way about it. So please, enough. Will be getting this deleted as I really can't be bothered with the hassle any further.

Appreciate any concerns etc, but need not to kick off anymore. I have messages as proof, and I really don't have to explain myself over a post..
"And I made pretty clear there was a puppy involved"

Then why didnt you say so when i asked you several pages ago? Some other people asked too.

As regards the rest of your post above, i doesnt apply to me, as i have never said you were cruel/a wind up/etc, in fact, i havent said anything else about you at all. Apart from my earlier exchanges whereby i said my instinct tells me you the sort of person that can see thru the stress and hassles of puppyhood.

~If a rescue did indeed agree to let you have 2 adolescent litter mate staffie bitches with behaviour issues at the exact same time as a brand spanking new puppy, then that rescue, if this was the case, would indeed be highly irresponsible, unethical, and unprofessional. This is my only interest, as i was a full time paid rescue centre dog rehomer, assessor, and trainer for many years. And to cut a long story short, their are a million reasons why such a rehoming would be totally inappropriate, not least from the mental welfare point of view of the animals by creating an extra layer of unnecessary stress. It would be even more peculiar decision to take if, like you say, they had the choice of many other applicants.

Im pleased it is not going ahead
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by bfetterman View Post
Oh goodness, I had no idea that females could be like that
thats just a general rule. i had 3 bitches living together for years ok. shepherds and akita
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2012, 07:49 AM
I aquired my springer because she had been bought with her litter sister and at 11 weeks they were fighting---not play fighting. We met in the vets a week after I took her and the sister was terrified.

Apart from the damage it isn't fair to make dogs live in fear.

Bitches can be bitches!

rune
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9