Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2005, 05:32 PM
that's what he's done!
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but that is utterly horrible - and cruel and uneccessary - and i disagree with it!

how evil

xx

ETA - imho that is no better than dog fighting for many reasons. i'm shocked and disgusted. What purpose does this serve apart from creating fearless attack dogs? which is just wrong anyway.

*leaves debate*
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

03-10-2005, 06:47 PM
sorry if i up-set you was just answering you..................................

have sent you a P/M
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2005, 06:53 PM
that's what he's done!
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but that is utterly horrible - and cruel and uneccessary - and i disagree with it!
So working trials and Schutzhund are out then then too Zoundz?
Dawn.
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

03-10-2005, 07:01 PM
iv put the vid in the debate's page go and have you say (say what you think )
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2005, 07:28 PM
sorry - came accross bad on that one. Dawn - i am not entirely sure what working trials and shutzhund entail - so I won't comment on them - however - if they hit their dogs like this etc, then I disagree with them too. sorry if i offend - but i cannot condone that.

Anyway - sorry to go off topic! better stay away from debates thread too bolty :P

xx
Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 06:46 PM
I must off missed this thread after my orignal posts.

I think for all those that think a Bandog is a neo x pitbull, i think you'll find if you research enough that Bandogs have been around since anglo-saxon times and are not just straight cross's!
Yes a bloke called Swinford tried to re-create what was once a bandogge but this doesn't mean his formula(sp?) on what dogs to use is the holy bible on how to create Bandogges.
Bandogges are a functional mastiff breed unlike alot of show mastiff's we see in the ring, how you get there is every bandogge breeders secret

Zoundz i didn't watch all the vid bolty posted but the stick strikes are not to hurt the dog, they are done to distract the dog (not painful hits)

Roxy if you passed up on the pup fair play but you'll never know what you missing out on
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Well I did pass up the pup, although sometimes I do wonder how the pups got on and what kind of homes they went to. I did hear on the grapevine that an undesireable broke into the mans house and stole 2 of the pups but it could just be hearsay.
deedee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-02-2006, 12:14 AM
american bulldogs are a pure breed and have been a pure breed for many years....... so if the parents are of different breeds then surely they cannot be classed as american bulldogs more like abd cross or bandogs...... correct me if im wrong bandogs are any type of mastiff breed mixed with any type of bull breed. but then all the bull breeds are generally classed as mastiffs anyway...... good luck in your search for an ideal dog
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9