Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Not really. If you put a pet dog with no health testing and that isn't shown or worked, the only people interested in using the dog would be idiots that didn't have clue. As a result, you could not charge much at all. Not only that, but it isn't as easy as putting the dog and bitch together and letting nature take it course. Often the dog doesn't have a clue what to do and there is also the danger of the bitch turning on the dog.
not really true, I have two stud dogs, I did have three this time last year,
you would be gob smacked at how many stud enquires I get from pet owners, with un health tested bitches that are happy to pay me £600-£650 a stud

ok my dogs are health tested,for the ones that are aware of health tests often I think they feel it will help sell the pups going to a health tested dog with an un health tested bitch, kind of like it evens things out

were I in it for the money, I would take these studs and I could have made a bit of money out of it,
but I dont.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Puppy farmers make money out of breeding, these are not the sort of people that do anything "right"

If there was no money to be made there would be no puppy farms.

Yes, puppy farmers make money out of breeding but that is not what we are talking about here, with Eastenders Your average Joe isn't going to watch the storyline and give puppy farming a go

This is talking about how hearing that you can put your dog to stud can make you money. Your average Joe isn't going to suddenly advertise their dog for stud just because of the current Eastenders storyline, in my opinion. Idiots who do that, without going into the matter in the correct way, were likely gonna do it anyway
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Some people just don't GET it, most people round here are the same, brought up rough and ready' if you like, these are the types of people who will watch Eastenders and think 'WHAT A GOOD IDEA' and go on to do it themselves. They don't have to be halfwits, they have just never needed to learn any better and the worst bit is, they see no harm in it.
I just couldn't help but comment on that sentence. Judgmental or what? 'types of people'! I think you'll find 'all types' watch Eastenders
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Haha...I have watched Eastenders for donkeys years, as have all my family, and I assure you that I am not one of those 'types'! I do believe that it is one of the most watched (in terms of ratings) programs in the country.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Haha...I have watched Eastenders for donkeys years, as have all my family, and I assure you that I am not one of those 'types'! I do believe that it is one of the most watched (in terms of ratings) programs in the country.

Exactly Labradork. I've worked for Solicitors in London that have liked to watch Eastenders. It's light entertainment - or should I say, it's supposed to be.

It's maybe because of people being prejudiced against those 'types' that some youngsters today don't try to better themselves and get into the kind of lives that they do; crime, drugs, burglary and so on. I try not to classify people purely by their background (even though I have a comfy life) because I know people with plenty of money that have gone to private schools, have letters after their name and they behave like absolute a***holes. I also know people that come from Council Estates, scraping money together to live, who have morals higher than anyone could ever reach!

Not exactly on topic, I know, so I'll zip my lips now
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Some people just don't GET it, most people round here are the same, brought up rough and ready' if you like, these are the types of people who will watch Eastenders and think 'WHAT A GOOD IDEA' and go on to do it themselves. They don't have to be halfwits, they have just never needed to learn any better and the worst bit is, they see no harm in it.
haha Kel, would have thought they would be far to busy out mugging old ladys and stealing cars to watch Eastenders
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:23 PM
I don`t watch it...I gave up when Dirty Den got Done In (the first time) It got too depressing after that.
I don`t get the Copycat thing. I`ve been watching Whitechapel but have felt absolutely no urge to go out and mangle ladies of the night.
Since no-one knows what the storyline will lead to, why not reserve judgement?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I don`t watch it...I gave up when Dirty Den got Done In (the first time) It got too depressing after that.
I don`t get the Copycat thing. I`ve been watching Whitechapel but have felt absolutely no urge to go out and mangle ladies of the night.
Since no-one knows what the storyline will lead to, why not reserve judgement?

I dont watch it or corrie or any of them either, I hate them all, its suicide tv, makes you so depressed, would rather watch something fun or not watch tv at all.

dito with the story line thing too x
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I dont watch it or corrie or any of them either, I hate them all, its suicide tv, makes you so depressed, would rather watch something fun or not watch tv at all.

dito with the story line thing too x

You surprise me Shona, I'd have put you down as a soap watcher! Don't know why

Claire and Daisy, that was years ago when Den 'got it' - oh, you should watch it now, there's loads more depressing stuff to turn you to suicide

I had to laugh about your comment over the "Whitechapel" programme. I've taped it - any good? Worth a watch?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
You surprise me Shona, I'd have put you down as a soap watcher! Don't know why

hahahahaha, na really cant be boffad with any of them, I do like a bit of top gear though, lol
Page 9 of 19 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »