Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
Yeah Nicci because a 18 inch or 19 inch stafford is goinna win a CC, even you must know that. And I HAVE NEVER SAID I was the authority on Staffords, show me where then Ill correct myself, mean time dont be so abusive, something you have just told a 13 year old boy off for?

I never had a go at you for loving the KC REG CURRENT STANDARDS, If you like that then fine, get on with it, all Im saying is why is it ok to slag off Kristians type of Stafford and for him to not do the other way around? Both should stop.
But his 'type' of stafford isnt a recognised separate breed

I thought these 'type' of staffords are suposed to be all the same

but how can they be, when there not bred to the same standards
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:35 PM
I can't see where I have 'slagged' off the dogs, like I say they seem to be the 'in' thing around my way at the moment not liking the dogs isn't 'slagging' them off it's a personal choice I described them as 'typey' and to me 'typey' is badly bred as they don't fit into any kind of standard KC or otherwise.

Exactly how is that slagging off the dogs? Is not liking them 'slagging' them off? I think not.
SBTlover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:35 PM
who is her grandad like? and as hayley said HER GRANDAD not HER. my mum had lurchers now springers, gran had rough collies and i wouldnt claim to know anything about them!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:36 PM
I also think Kristian is offended by people slagging off his preference for irish staff. It is not a pitbull!!!!!! I love GSDs and would not like it if people were slagging them off all the time. I think Kristian was trying to see how other people felt if theirs were being put down all the time. Lets be honest we are dog lovers be they small short fat or tall and we all have our favourites. Where would the dog world be if we didnt. Just people walking around with dogs all looking the same like clones.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
I also think Kristian is offended by people slagging off his preference for irish staff. It is not a pitbull!!!!!! I love GSDs and would not like it if people were slagging them off all the time. I think Kristian was trying to see how other people felt if theirs were being put down all the time. Lets be honest we are dog lovers be they small short fat or tall and we all have our favourites. Where would the dog world be if we didnt. Just people walking around with dogs all looking the same like clones.
No-one has commented on Kristians preferences thats his choice, like we all have them. No one likes their dogs being called 'fat little pigs' either.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Elaine and Heather good posts. Kristian has to deal with Irish Staffords being slagged off on this forum all the time, I think he has done well so far.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
No-one has commented on Kristians preferences thats his choice, like we all have them. No one likes their dogs being called 'fat little pigs' either.
Especially when these are the dogs bred to breed standard
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Jesus Clair, you in danger of sounding like a KC SNOB. Leave Kristian alone, not along is he 13, he is also having to defend his PET, not show hobby!
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
Jesus Clair, you in danger of sounding like a KC SNOB. Leave Kristian alone, not along is he 13, he is also having to defend his PET, not show hobby!
Self confessed Hayley, and proud
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Well says it all really, not even people who show their dogs like Kennel Club Snobs, If you can look down on our dogs because they do not have papers, then its fine for others to look down at your dogs because its nothing compared to the Staffords of yester year. I'm not saying this about yours, I think she is cute Seren, but do not hurt if anyone ever says this to you.
Page 9 of 27 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »