register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Hi Gordon, we've all been having traumas getting on here, I can only get on by going onto Todays Posts, everything else takes me to yesterday.
Azz decided to 'improve' it all......and this is the result...chaos
Hope you gave your friend a good send off
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 10:49 PM
It's not your laptop KAZZ
Will let you know if I hear anything about Ellie.Think I'll go to bed...nite nite xx
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Oh Eileen if you go to San Fran I am only a 2 hr flight north of there love San Francisico!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Oh dear, people are still having problems it seems Let's hope that all is back to normal tomorrow.

Gordon, what a sad day for you - it's never easy saying that final goodbye to an old friend is it. Whatever you do, don't fiddle with your computer settings because it's the site not you

TW, goodluck with your son and his laser treatment tomorrow - you will be playing nursey again!

Okay, am off to bed now so night night everyone and take care. I really hope that that little dog is found tomorrow.

Oh - and enjoy your chill out day H!! I will raise my cup of coffee to you at 11.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 11:06 PM
I have had problems again getting on this thread and I'm not sure if it will work or not. Thetitle for the Daily thread for Tuesday seems to have disappeared so not sure if this will find the correct place. There's a space in the chat section just no heading

Sally that poor young girl who had her first baby .... what a state she was in but the epidural seem to calm her down thank goodness .... mind you I too remember shouting out s few expletives Also as you say Dave did really well What a relief about your settee
Lacey well done with you class. You'll have to cycle over here to the mainland and see us all Wow to that chap losing 8 stone. There wouldn't be much left of me if I lost that much ... actually I think there would be a little more left than there should be
Gordon I am sorry about your friend . Don't panic about the forum lots of us had problems yesterday.

I'm off to take the boys out shortly but all being well I'll see you in the morning. Sleep well all
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Oh Eileen if you go to San Fran I am only a 2 hr flight north of there love San Francisico!!
Well you'll just have to get Mr M to take you on a romantic trip while I'm there,so we can meet up
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Anyone still here?

Just been a busy night, the pipes and drums night was a success, only 5 kids down, but the ladies tell me the first time they tried it there was them, and 1 cadet (and he was a drummer - they are both pipers). We have 4 potential pipers (including me), one experienced piper of ooooooh 13 years old;p and a drummer. Small but a decent start.

Found out from one of the lads in Davie's school that the boy Davie headbutted has been giving the older ones hassle too and for Davie to do that was very popular amongst the kids cause this child is a troublemaker.

So as far as we are concerned his only mistake was doing it in front of a member of staff and handing his glasses to her first (I really laughed at this when talking about it with Brian tonight after I had calmed down).

Anyway, work tomorrow, and then off to Dornoch to do some weapon handling tests.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 12:29 AM
A very quick hello and good evening from me
Lore- hopefully Davie has no more problems now with bullies,
Lacey- hope the little dachs gets found
Hopefully everyone and theirs doggies have a good nights sleep,
Night xx
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9