Our sister sites
Our sister sites
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
they are all lovely
here are mine

this was bessey ,the lady that started my collie mania love the picture was i can remember the day as if it was yesterday (it was years ago ) it brings this girl back

dylan i love this cos of his collie moves ,he is so very hansom

love this of willow as it was me who had just pulled on to the drive ,when i saw it i smiled it made me realise i had won this girl round as she was looking for me
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Aww some lovely pictures and stories guys

This is my fave of Jadie (rip). It just shows how kind her eyes were. She was a sweetheart

Jack doing frog dog. I love his yawn!!
But I love this one of him too, being a terrier boy.

Love this one of Milo. He has such soft features and this really shows them.

I cant find my fave of Josh (rip) I think I only have it on hard copy but I couldnt leave him out. This one summs him up, squeezing into a tiny bed. Daft dog!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Thankyou Fudgely for your lovely comments xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Fantastic pics everyone and so many special stories shared xxdk
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Wonderful thread

This is my current favourite of Silk. She had such an awful start in life, she was emaciated as well as brutally physically abused. This pic may not be photographically `good`, but to me shows her wonderfully happy zest for life, her determination, and how far her condition has come way above expectations

And this is my current favourite of T`Akaya.
She is usually a real clown and very cheeky looking, [ because she is a cheeky little girly through and through ], but this very recent pic shows her looking like such a lady
Even despite being grubby from mud and snow, she just looks so grown up and `noble` if you see what I mean

Patch, that is one lovely smiley pic of silk. You must be very proud to have achieved that result. I love the one of T'Akaya, I saw it on another thread earlier this week and stopped to have a good look. She is certainly growing up.Thanks for sharing them with us.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
These are some pics of my previous dogs, they were all very special to me, and I miss each and everyone of them.

Tom, the only pup I've ever owned, he had been a little rascal in the garden, and we put him in the wheelbarrow 'out of the way'

I love this one of him, we had just come home from a lovely walk, and he jumped straight up on the sofa, when we asked him what he thought he was doing, he just went into this pose

This is Sophie, a little Dachshund, and only bitch I've ever owned.

And Rory, the b&w, he was so special and a great character, sadly he had to be pts when he was 2 years old as he had a brain tumor the Retriever x behind him is Bruffy, my brothers old dog

CLMG I am so glad you posted these pics. I really enjoyed looking at them in the original thread. It is lovely to look at an old photo and emmerse yourself in all those old memories. Thankyou for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post

this is my favorite of scrappy because it is how he is most of the time,but my camera is not quick enough to get him

With a setting like that i can see why he never stands still.What alittle stick of dynamite. Thanks for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
they are all lovely
here are mine

this was bessey ,the lady that started my collie mania love the picture was i can remember the day as if it was yesterday (it was years ago ) it brings this girl back

dylan i love this cos of his collie moves ,he is so very hansom

love this of willow as it was me who had just pulled on to the drive ,when i saw it i smiled it made me realise i had won this girl round as she was looking for me

Queen willow what alot you have to thank your first girl for if she gave you the love of collies......it is alovely picture.I just wish Fudge woukld stay that still in the bath. Dylan is an absolute charmer doing the collie bow, showing us just how handsome he is. I think I like the one of Willow best. That utter devotion that leads them to balance on the highest viewpoint waiting for your return. What lovely proof of a special relationship. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by jackpat View Post
Aww some lovely pictures and stories guys

This is my fave of Jadie (rip). It just shows how kind her eyes were. She was a sweetheart

Jack doing frog dog. I love his yawn!!
But I love this one of him too, being a terrier boy.

Love this one of Milo. He has such soft features and this really shows them.

I cant find my fave of Josh (rip) I think I only have it on hard copy but I couldnt leave him out. This one summs him up, squeezing into a tiny bed. Daft dog!!

Godh, those eyes of Jadies are certainly gentle....was she always like that? Jack knows how to pose for the camera that's for sure.Two lovely photos of him there.What can I say about Milo, he is a sweetie, the photo is very endearing with that cock-headed expression. Your last pic of Josh amused me, him trying to squash into that little bed. I bet he had a lovely big one he walked right past to get there too.Thanks for sharing them.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Queen willow what alot you have to thank your first girl for if she gave you the love of collies......it is alovely picture.I just wish Fudge woukld stay that still in the bath. Dylan is an absolute charmer doing the collie bow, showing us just how handsome he is. I think I like the one of Willow best. That utter devotion that leads them to balance on the highest viewpoint waiting for your return. What lovely proof of a special relationship. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
thank you kindly
Page 8 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 >